• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VI: REVENGE OF THE BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
DAY TWO

As the group converses, they decided Namira was the guilty one. They removed Pens corpse from the Noose and placed Namira there, hanging him until dead

NIGHT TWO BEGINS
THE LIVING
KILLJOY

KIRINO
MEZ
SMS

THE DEAD
ZINGO
PENDO
RAGGO
MINO
RUBO
NAMIRO

DAY THREE WILL BEGIN DECEMBER 6TH AT 7PM

Storm

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

As everyone wakes up in the Morning, some more hungover than others, it is evident that KillJoy is dead.

Day Three Begins

The Living
Kirino
SMS
Mez

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm the town bartender. If I give a drink to someone, it causes their night action, if any, to be random. I targeted SMS last night because I was more suspicious of him than Killjoy and Tristan, who I had slight town reads on.

Apparently, though, a bomb exploded that only allows me to post in pink now, which I assume is part of SMS's role. I do think that such a role is more likely to be a town role than a scum one, since it seems to exist in order to frame whoever tries to NK him. There should only be one scum left based on these numbers, and given what I said above, I think it's likely to be Tristan.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm the town bartender. If I give a drink to someone, it causes their night action, if any, to be random. I targeted SMS last night because I was more suspicious of him than Killjoy and Tristan, who I had slight town reads on.

Apparently, though, a bomb exploded that only allows me to post in pink now, which I assume is part of SMS's role. I do think that such a role is more likely to be a town role than a scum one, since it seems to exist in order to frame whoever tries to NK him. There should only be one scum left based on these numbers, and given what I said above, I think it's likely to be Tristan.
Yeah basically if I get targeted there are consequences, I suppose your claim might be true but I think we should hear Tristan out, you could gave tried to nightkill me afterall. Bwrtender sounds like a Storm role though, so I kind of believe it.

Storm

UPDATE
Kirino opened his breakfast, and inside was a Grenade. Boom

Day 3 Continues

The LIVING
MEZ
SMS

THE DEAD
ZINGO
PENDO
RAGGO
MINO
RUBO
NAMIRO
KILLJO
KIRINO

Storm

DAY THREE

The Emperor descends the stairway, force shocking Mezlo until he is dead. The Emperor reveals himself to be Senator Storm
"Good Work, my Apprentice" Senator Storm says to SMS

"RRRRRRRRRRRRAGH"

THE GRENADE VENDOR WINS

ENDING CREDITS

ZINGER2099 AS JAR JAR BINKS THE HATED DRUNK VIGILANTE
PENDIO AS BUCK RUSSEL THE BUCK
RAGNAROKIO AS C3PO ANTHONY DAVIS THE ACTOR
MINISH AS LUKE SKYWALKER THE PARANOID COP
RUBIK AS KYLO REN THE UNLUCKY GODFATHER
NAMIRA AS DARTH MAUL THE DRUNK GOON
KILLJOY AS OMA TRES THE TOWN BARTENDER
KIRINO AS DARTH VADER THE TOWN BARTENDER
MELLOW EZLO AS ROSE TICO THE DRILLSMITH
SPIRITUAL MASK SALESMAN AS CHEWBACCA THE GRENADE VENDOR
STORM AS THE STEVE PALPATINE THE GAMEMASTER

TAKING A BREAK FROM CHAOS MAFIA, NEED TO BALANCE THE LEDGER. NEXT GAME FROM STORM LABS IS MAFIA AT THE MOVIES. STAY TUNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom