• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VI: REVENGE OF THE BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@CynicalSquid I'm curious as to your reasoning for giving me the grenade.

Anyway, I gave it to Kirino because I was running out of time, hoping he'll be awake in time to see it. If he dies I take full responsibility.

Hot potato straight through the night. Rube to SMS. I get it an give it to Namira the Cynical Pancake who tosses it to Mez. I get it back and now Kirino…

I’m worrying a little.
I overlooked the fact that Mez gave it to kirino before I got it. Also it seems that from here on out there’s a 5 minute penalty for tossing it to the last person that sent it to you. With the way this game is going, I’d wager that the same can be said about the entire thing. Say for instance, SMS sent it to me first then recently Kirino had done so. If such is the case, that would mean someone is dead regardless.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
UPDATE
Rubik was handed a rock. but it wasnt a rock. it was a ROCK LOBSTE-- I mean a Grenade. BOOM
The Living
KillJoy
Kirino
Mez
Namira
SMS

The Dead
Zingo
Pendo
Raggo
Mino
Rubo

Half the game is Living. People may now be Lynched by Just 1 vote

Day Two Continues

Day Two Ends December 7th at 7PM Eastern. Click
HERE for an Accurate Time Clock.

Storm

Welcome to standstill Game

Vote Count
Storm:1(KillJoy)
Not Voting: Kirino, Mez, Namira, SMS

Day Ends december 7th at 7pm Eastern

Storm

I was beginning to think that vote didn’t count. Yeah, I’m serious about that for the time being. I’m actually really curious about what a full team against Storm would do.
do me a favor, reread the day 1 start post. I'm already Dead

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'll go along with that. Squiddy boi gave me the grenade but hasn't posted, meaning he has been around but probably lurking.

Additionally, I also feel like he just hasn't done much to progress the game.

Vote: CynicalSquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom