• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VI: REVENGE OF THE BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This seems like fairly anti-town reasoning to me, but at the same time I appreciate the honesty. It can't be easy to make a quick decision under the pressure of a literal timebomb.

Someone was gonna die from it anyways (excluding any ways to get rid of it that I would not be privy to), so I feel it's best to get it out of the way as quick as we can. Otherwise it would have likely either went off on me (because I sleep when others are awake), or somehow gotten passed to me when I woke up and then likely killed someone else when I passed it off while people were asleep.

Tbh, if I were scum I probably would've posted in thread about who to pass it to and blah blah, town points.

@Morbid Minish: When you got the grenade, did it say that you had 30 minutes (or a different amount of time) to give it to someone else?

It was still 30 minutes.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's interesting that Kirino thought it was just a set 30 minute timer. I think that makes him look fairly good. If he thought that and were scum I feel like he would have ran the timer down longer, but I got it pretty fast.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Oh My

I was under the assumption that it would explode after 30 minutes, and that whoever was in possession of it when the timer expired would die. Basically a hot potato type thing. Though yeah, I suppose it was possible that it could've just been a direct kill.

i was under the same impression. Ultimately, whoever you targeted with had a chance of dying as a result. I would think it'd be natural that whoever you target with it would be someone you'd want to die or at least be fine seeing dead. That you'd choose minish first is strange considering her reputation as a strong town player.

Pen

The game is on!
Where've ya been Pen? What've you been doing? Got any thoughts so far?

I wasn't on ZD when the game started last night, so I didn't notice it had started until today. ^^

The grenade thing seems fun. I wonder if that's going to be a thing every day phase or if it was just a one time thing.

The grenade thing seems fun. I wonder if that's going to be a thing every day phase or if it was just a one time thing.

Either that or it could be some Mafia mechanic.

Killjoy isn't looking too bad to me right now. He seems a little more comfortable this game, and is poking people quite a bit.

I'm severely torn between wanting to survive and get back to simply watching games unfold.

Kirino

Tatakae
i was under the same impression. Ultimately, whoever you targeted with had a chance of dying as a result. I would think it'd be natural that whoever you target with it would be someone you'd want to die or at least be fine seeing dead. That you'd choose minish first is strange considering her reputation as a strong town player.
I knew she was online at the time, so not really. If the bomb worked how I thought it did, there was little to no chance of her dying.

@Kirino, Now thinking about it, how much time was left on the bomb when you passed it along to Minish?
It had 30 minutes when I got it, and it took me less than a minute to pass it along.

Kirino

Tatakae
There's also probably a reason that Rag keeps saying "oh my" in bold. Apparently George Takei voiced a Star Wars character in The Clone Wars.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Oh My

I knew she was online at the time, so not really. If the bomb worked how I thought it did, there was little to no chance of her dying.

What if something took her attention away from her computer/phone for 30 minutes? Is that an outlandish scenario? You might think she probably won't die if you target her but you must admit there's a possibility. It just feels weird to me that someone given a bomb like you were would not consider it a possibility that the person they target will die, and choose their target with that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom