• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VI: REVENGE OF THE BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Was Minish a random choice?

@Morbid Minish same question. I feel like the townie thing to do is to give it to someone who would likely be able to react in time and I'm not sure Zinger fits that description.

I assumed the grenade would go around until it went off and killed someone. And seeing as I'll be going to bed soon and wouldn't be around, I selfishly chose someone I thought it would go off on. Sure it may look bad, but I'd rather take a chance on someone else whose role I don't know dying than on me dying because I was asleep. Especially because if mafia is experienced they'd be able to take me out pretty easily with it.

Kirino

Tatakae
I was told that I had 30 minutes to pass it to someone else or it would kill me. I chose Minish mostly randomly, but I did at least know that she was online at the time.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Oh My

kirino targeting minish with what was effectively a kill is pretty sus but the fact that he is openly admitting it makes it less sus probably

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think it was too early to say Zinger would be inactive. Idk if scum Min would just come into the thread and claim she passed it to purposely kill. Chaos Mafia is an entirely different breed of game though, with no flips after death everything is a shot in the dark, and open wolfing is probably way easier to get away with.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Let's say you got the grenade later, when Zinger was aware that the game started, and was more active, would you have still targeted him? If not, then who?

Depends on the game state. Probably someone I thought might not be around at that specific time if I didn't have any reads. Wanted to get rid of the grenade asap.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I assumed the grenade would go around until it went off and killed someone. And seeing as I'll be going to bed soon and wouldn't be around, I selfishly chose someone I thought it would go off on. Sure it may look bad, but I'd rather take a chance on someone else whose role I don't know dying than on me dying because I was asleep. Especially because if mafia is experienced they'd be able to take me out pretty easily with it.
This seems like fairly anti-town reasoning to me, but at the same time I appreciate the honesty. It can't be easy to make a quick decision under the pressure of a literal timebomb.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think the move to give it to an active player (so it can keep getting passed) and the move to give it to an inactive player (so you don't die from it yourself) were both reasonable ones.

Kirino

Tatakae
Oh My

kirino targeting minish with what was effectively a kill is pretty sus but the fact that he is openly admitting it makes it less sus probably
I was under the assumption that it would explode after 30 minutes, and that whoever was in possession of it when the timer expired would die. Basically a hot potato type thing. Though yeah, I suppose it was possible that it could've just been a direct kill.

@Morbid Minish: When you got the grenade, did it say that you had 30 minutes (or a different amount of time) to give it to someone else?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
Pen:II(Rubik,KillJoy)
Storm:I(Tristan)
Rag:I(Kirino)
Rubik:I(SMS)
Not Voting: MInish, Namira, Pen, Rag

Post Count
KillJoy-IIIII III
Kirino-IIIII
Mez-IIII