• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VI: REVENGE OF THE BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That uh, was my bad.

Though I didn't really have a choice. Had to pass a grenade to someone in 30 minutes or it would explode and kill me. (I was not aware of this before game.)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Minish you suck and I hate you.

Also, Storm sucks and I hate him for making such a stupid mechanic. 30 minutes to respond or death? In a forum mafia game? For reals? That's the dumbest **** I ever seen.

But you know, no big deal. Who wants to live as Jar Jar Binx anyway?
Youre dead. Also you broke like 3 of my rules. First time i did that i got banned from mafia for 3 months

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Oh My

Also, Storm sucks and I hate him for making such a stupid mechanic. 30 minutes to respond or death? In a forum mafia game? For reals? That's the dumbest **** I ever seen.

although you're dead now and for what its worth, my role is equally stupid. I heard this mafia series described as "a ****post in mafia form" and am personally excited to see it living up to that description thus far

see you on the other side friend

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Chaos mafia is extremely bastard, but at least it takes less time than a typical game so you don't have to wait too long after being screwed over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom