• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Castle of Intrigue

"Duchess, may I have a few words with you?"
"Of course, Melica." Duchess Mariyore closes the window and locks the door before turning to Melica. "So, what was it you wished to inform me of?"
"I believe somebody knows of our exchange."
Mariyore tilted her head. "Which one?"
"Me pretending to be you to get information while you do your business outside."

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Rickon returned to the kitchens, scrubbing the floors. He zoned out the work and focused on conversations, out of boredom. He overheard a conversation of how Duchess Mariyore has been acting strange, and another that there are rumours of something odd about others. Wenches' talk. No need to listen, he thought to himself.

"We need to fix this. It will never do if they find out.. they'll arrest whoever they find first." Mariyore starts pacing, while Melica sits on a chair. "My thoughts exactly." she says. " I'm a rubbish actor, all I can rely on is intuition and staying out of conversations."
"No, no, no you now how social I am! You have to chat a bit more."
"I can't share your news!"
"I never have much. Just try, Melica, okay?"
"...Yes, my lady."
Mariyore smiles. "Come now, Melica, you may as well be my equal." She walks out, and Melica hops out the window again, closing it behind her.

((I'm causing troub-er, conflict! Yay!))

Melica pulls out brown fabric and wraps herself up, taking on her 3rd guise as an orphan. She cautiously goes out into the village to check the gossip for clues onto how badly it's slipped. She there awaits Mariyore's summons, or the Intelligence Leader's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom