• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Castle of Intrigue

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Cool!))
Raios had to clean out the prince's(Is there a prince?) horse's stables. On the way there he bumped into Ian.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Is there a prince? If so, I change my character's occupation from just a servant, to the prince's servant please.))
"It's okay, why are you in such a hurry?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Yes, there is a prince. Actually, there are several.))

" I just got all of my chores done. I want to get away before the head chef finds some more work for me"

((Now there are!))
Melica leaves Andronne's dress in her chamber and slips out the window.The ground is only a few feet below. She pulls on her pants and vest, left there for convenience, and slips into the shadows to investigate something.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Rickon hurriedly did his work in the kitchen. As he cleaned, he zoned out his actions and just listened as he learned to do. Don't want to get lost in the work and not pay attention, he had learned. As quick as he could, he finished and scurried off to a spot behind a bush. A spot he could call his own.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Rickon heard someone coming near and stood quickly up. He stood respectfully and bowed his head looking down."H-hello ma'am"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom