• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cartoon Network Shows That You Want Dead

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
King Ingobert - Tales of the Abyss, if ever there was a piece of trash so unworthy of life in a tales game it was this guy.

found out his daughter was not his own blood and tried to have her executed

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Words cannot describe how much I despise most of the characters from Spongebob. I can stomach the show from time and time again, but the characters irk me with their insane habits. Between Patrick's stupidity and Mr. Krab's absurd obsession with greed, I don't know where to begin.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
The only ones that I can think of right now is G. Gordon Godfrey, and M'gann, from Young Justice. G. Gordon is always talking about the Justice League and the Young Justice teams in a way that is infuriating. I also like him a lot because of that. M'gann is just plain annoying, in season 2. She's always blaming herself, and she always chooses the wrong time to do it.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
This son of a b*tch

images

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Dora the Explorer. I don't know why, but I developed a complete hatred for her when I was little. She just annoys me.

Triforce Hermit

Praise the Sun
Can I say Naruto? Because I can't stand anyone in that show. Having the phrase "Believe it" thrown in every episode while they hope on trees for 20 minutes is just....I can't stand Naruto.

I watched Adventure Time once. I'd almost rather watch Jersey Shore. Almost. I don't really watch CN anymore, Adventure Time is probably a big reason because from my perspective it represents the network very poorly.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Lelouch from Code Geass...Well, I don't know. I find him interesting and kind of cool, but as a person, he's just horrible and evil.

Another one is Seigi from Durarara. The guy just makes me sick to my stomach for reasons I won't explain in case of spoilers. His sister is also pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom