• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cartoon Network Shows That You Want Dead

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
We can all probably agree that CN is full of poo poo shows nowadays with the exception of Adventure Time, Regular Show, Amazing World of Gumball, Young Justice, Star Wars the Clone Wars, and Green Lantern, unless you don't like any of those shows either.

Anyway, there are a couple of shows on CN that I cannot stand at all. Annoying Orange, Johny Test, and Tom and Jerry Tales.

Annoying Orange
Just why does this even exist on TV? I just hate everything about it. It should be shot straight into the sun.

Johny Test
This show is like Nickolodeon's Spongebob, it just won't go away. It uses the same overused jokes from each episode and the way it always references movies is just bad. It should go into the deepest hole and die.

Tom and Jerry Tales
I love the classic Tom and Jerry cartoons, but I never understood why they always made more and more versions of it. I don't find anything about it entertaining. It shouldn't even be.

What are some shows that you want cancelled from Cartoon Network?

Last edited:
Annoying Orange and its radioactive friends need to be sliced up and made into a radioactive smoothie...

Hanyou

didn't build that
All I know is that I used to watch shows like The Big O, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop on Adult Swim. Around 2005, they started showing Family Guy, Space Ghost, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I gave up on the channel and never looked back.

I hope those shows are out of their lineup by now. If anything remotely similar has taken their place, that should disappear as well.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Johnny Test, The Annoying Orange, Adventure Time, Almost Naked Animals, The Amazing World of Gumball, ect are all shows I would love to see gone. I gave up on then channel years ago, mainly because of the ridiculous shows I've previously listed. I miss older shows, where I could wake up every morning and have a good laugh. Oh well, at least we still have Boomerang... I hope...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I want Tom and Jerry dead.
Seriously, why are they still airing that show? I loved did when I was younger but I hate it now. To me it's violent and it's not suitable for a younger audience.

bunny

birb overlord
The only show I watch on Cartoon Network is Adventure Time. I don't really have any problems with the other shows because I haven't seen them... except for the Annoying Orange. Okay, I've seen some of that show and I have to say is just... it needs to die. It's a plague to humanity... It doesn't deserve to exist.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Johnny Test, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd 'N' Eddy, Level Up, Total Drama Island, Camp Lazlo, Billy & Mandy, Almost Naked Animals, Foster's Home, and Annoying Orange are but a few of the shows that should just stop airing forever. The majority of the shows I have listed are based on impromptu humor, which is actually rehashed stupidity in general, and the others (like Level Up) are cheap attempts at real life crises. They do nothing to provide any entertainment value, and it's hard to believe that this is the best modern Cartoon Network can produce. They can't even be called "entertainment"...

But I will say that these are better than Disney Channel's "original shows" (as they call it :dry:).

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Cartoon Network went downhill many years ago. Back when I was a kid (in the 90's) there were several good things, like Captain Planet, The Addams Family (the half hour episodes, not the five-minute ones they crammed in between other things), the Power Zone shows, Thirteen Ghosts of Scooby Doo (my favorite Scooby Doo series)..etc... But then they cut them out one by one, replacing them with things like Johnny Bravo, Power Puff Girls, Cow and Chicken and a bunch of other poorly animated and extremely uninteresting shows :( I have absolutely no idea what rubbish is airing nowadays, my impression is that most (if not all) of what is left is exactly that; rubbish. I feel sorry for kids today.

Adventure Time, Regular Show, Amazing World of Gumball, Young Justice, Star Wars the Clone Wars, and Green Lantern

Seriously, why are they still airing that show? I loved did when I was younger but I hate it now. To me it's violent and it's not suitable for a younger audience.

How old are you, 5? Tom and Jerry is nowhere near violet, are you kidding?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

That show is amazing!

Tom-and-Jerry_o_116611.jpg

HBC

HyrulianBlackcat
Oh, boy, where do I start? Adventure Time, Gumball, Annoying Orange, and Regular Show are the ones I really dislike and wouldn't mind if they were blasted into space. A few others that I dislike but can put up with are MAD, Looney Tunes Show, Johnny Test, Tom and Jerry Tales, Pokemon, and Ben 10. Please don't ask for reasons for all these, because the only real answer I can give is that I think they are completely stupid.

In short, the only shows that I do actually like are Young Justice, Star Wars, How to Train Your Dragon, and Green Lantern.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Cartoon/Anime Characters That You Hate

Yeah, I hate sponge bob. :mad: He's so annoying. My sis actually likes to watch him, so when she does, I just go to my room.

If I think of any others I will let you know, for now, it's that yellowy sponge. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom