• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Can't Catch a Frickin Fish on Twilight Princess... Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LinkAWS

So i've always liked Zelda games but haven't had time to play them. I got Twilight Princess in December 2006 and got about half way through but couldn't get past one bit so stopped and deleted the game in frustration. Now i'm determined to come back and complete the game and i can't even catch a fish! This is seriously the most annoyed i've been for a good while. Someone help me before i throw this game out of my window in frustration!

I get FISH ON! but then can't catch from there!:mad:

Beeker

Wild Card
I'll try to help in any way I can. But I need to know, what version of the game do you have?(Wii or GC, the controls are different for each.)

L

LinkAWS

Wii version. God this is just ridiculous. All the memories of a great game are quickly going :cry:

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Bait Fishing or Lure Fishing? If it's bait fishing, then
1. Take out your fishing rod and cast it into the water.
2. Keep the Wiimote still and wait for the bobber to sink (that means a fish is biting).
3. Quickly raise the Wiimote to set the hook, then hold it upright until the fish is landed.

If it's lure fishing, then
1. Press B to take out your fishing rod.
2. Hold down A, then swing the Wiimote while releasing A.
3. Swing the Wiimote gently to jiggle the lure.
4. When a fish bites, quickly pull up the Wiimote and keep it held upright. Rotate the nunchuck quickly to reel it in.
5. When the fish jumps out of the water, point the Wiimote forward.
6. When the fish gets close enough, press A+B to land it.

That's pretty much all you need to know.

L

LinkAWS

cheers but thats what im doing and its not working at all. good god im wasting my life fishing on a game!

L

LinkAWS

done it. and how i did it was so stupid. The blobber went under water and i threw my wii mote in the air in frustration and shook the living hell out of the nunchuk and caught a fish which that stupid cat grabbed! YAY!

Beeker

Wild Card
You finally got it? Awesome!:clap: That's quite an interesting way of doing it, though.Fishing just takes patience(especially in real life :xd:). And believe me, when I first got this game, it took me and my sis a while to figure out how to properly land a fish at that part.:)

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
Yeah, I also know how it felt. I couldn't catch the Reekfish even with a coral earing! But eventually I got it just like you did :)

L

LegendMaker

o_OWoW. all this over fishing? the bobber fishing made me dissapointed that it was so simple =\ ... just hold the WiiMote flat untill the bobber moves, then point it at the ceiling until you catch the fish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom