• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Readlists are a thing I do.
Morbid Minish-Null
Exlight-Town lean
Viral Maze-Null
Chevywolf30-Town lean
SMS-Null
Syrup-Null
Storm-Strong town lean
Chomperrex20-Null
Seanzie-Null
Rag- Null
Kirino-Null
Killjoy-Null
I know that's a lot of null, just off the top of my head, no deep ISO here.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Morbid Minish-Null
Exlight-Town lean
Viral Maze-Null
Chevywolf30-Town lean
SMS-Null
Syrup-Null
Storm-Strong town lean
Chomperrex20-Null
Seanzie-Null
Rag- Null
Kirino-Null
Killjoy-Null
just wait. night is coming. everyone is gonna get active then

Morbid Minish-Null
Exlight-Town lean
Viral Maze-Null
Chevywolf30-Town lean
SMS-Null
Syrup-Null
Storm-Strong town lean
Chomperrex20-Null
Seanzie-Null
Rag- Null
Kirino-Null
Killjoy-Null

I mean, is there content to warrant deep ISOs here? There are less than 5 pages.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
But you didn't just not bother, you made an excuse about it as if you were overly worried about how the thread would perceive your readslist.
Not really, no, I was just saying that so we could all be on the same page. I tend to be outspoken and cover my bases in these, you can't have a miscommunication if you communicate everything.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Am I constantly going to get Ex and Seanzie confused because they both have very light avatars? Yes.

Is this going to make both of them hard to read? Guess we'll find out.

Also for what it's worth, I'm not sure why Storm is going on about being the n1 kill like it always happens. Because it's not a thing. I even went from the recent games back to late 2018 and didn't find a single game he was in where he was killed n1.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
So you're saying that scum Ex wants town Storm to get the ability so he can kill him?

Yup. Alternatively scum ex wants scum storm to get the ability so he can use it. In either case though, scum ex wants storm to get the ability. Town ex on the other hand wants whoever gets the ability to be a secret so that mafia can't interfere with its usage. The only possible exception is that if town ex knows that storm is town then he might want storm to get the ability, but even in that case he'd probably rather he didn't because it would paint a target on his back.

if scum ex benefits from it and town ex doesn't benefit from it and ex does it then that means ex is more likely to be scum as a result.

@Ragnarokio baby. i see you lurking. have anything to add?

not lurking but yeah in a minute

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I just felt bad for them possibly getting it first but not counting :exlight:

are you claiming that you didn't consider the ramifications of your suggestion?

Alright, I'm caught up. I think...

First, Hi Storm

2nd UNVOTE

Now...from what I've seen so far, I've got to agree with Rag. With the way Ex up and said (paraphrasing?) "Let storm have the night action" seems really off to me. Like I get the feeling that it was an attempt to get an early wagon started on him(Storm).

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Now...from what I've seen so far, I've got to agree with Rag. With the way Ex up and said (paraphrasing?) "Let storm have the night action" seems really off to me. Like I get the feeling that it was an attempt to get an early wagon started on him(Storm).
Rag is saying that I said that I wanted storm to have the night action (which isn't what I said in the first place) so I could kill or block them if I were scum, not start a wagon. Asking someone to get a certain power and trying to get them lynched would be a powerwolf move, but that's not what's happening here.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I only said that because I felt bad for someone to possibly get the answer right and end up not being rewarded for it

it makes no sense for scum to expose themselves like that in-thread since it helps town coordinate and that's a pretty big stretch
if you truly thought this was my intention why not trust a someone to possibly track me or watch storm during the night? since the roles are shots it's highly likely there will be stuff like that throughout the phases

you hosted games I played and you know me talking to the host was never an issue for me, how would I be pulling this sorta ellaborate move and not ask tristan privately? lol
it's not even a safe bet because there's literally no way for anyone to know if storm really was the first one to get it right

Storm

Rag is saying that I said that I wanted storm to have the night action (which isn't what I said in the first place) so I could kill or block them if I were scum, not start a wagon. Asking someone to get a certain power and trying to get them lynched would be a powerwolf move, but that's not what's happening here.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I only said that because I felt bad for someone to possibly get the answer right and end up not being rewarded for it

it makes no sense for scum to expose themselves like that in-thread since it helps town coordinate and that's a pretty big stretch
if you truly thought this was my intention why not trust a someone to possibly track me or watch storm during the night? since the roles are shots it's highly likely there will be stuff like that throughout the phases

you hosted games I played and you know me talking to the host was never an issue for me, how would I be pulling this sorta ellaborate move and not ask tristan privately? lol
it's not even a safe bet because there's literally no way for anyone to know if storm really was the first one to get it right

Storm

My count was not counted per the rules. By the time i got my answer in privately it was too late. Chances are Chevy has the shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom