• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
its not hard mechanical information its just that scum would have a motivation to want storm to get the action because it means they'd know where to put their kill/block tonight and so exlight asking for the power to go to whoever answered first in thread this time helps scum
So you're saying that scum Ex wants town Storm to get the ability so he can kill him?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
well that's cool and all except it doesn't make sense because we don't know if he really was the first one to reply so that's still just WIFOM

also scum choreographing their actions in thread is just stupid lol
Yeah, Storm and I messing up and answering the trivia in thread isn't worth reading into.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Ok so

#1: What's your alignment?

#2: What would it do to scum to lynch you before they can kill you? Or does it not matter as long as your dead?
I'm town

nothing really happens if i die. its your choice really. 9 people playing. 3 scum appearently. Are you really goinbg to go for me, the guy who is just talking to talk, or go for the quiet ones, like Rag and Minish?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
nothing really happens if i die. its your choice really. 9 people playing. 3 scum appearently. Are you really goinbg to go for me, the guy who is just talking to talk, or go for the quiet ones, like Rag and Minish?
I'm just interested in the connection you seem to have to the mafia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom