• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
wow that’s a lot of rules

should i read them

I read them, there are no anime girls in there so I don't think you'd be interested.

Vote: Seanzie

Welcome, look forward to playing with you! Also your username reminds me of the Boy Meets World episode where Cory gets sent back to the 50s and Shawn's name is Shawnzie Hunterelli. Haha.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Exlight

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The first question is: This popular television series kickstarted the career of a prominent rapper who would go on to earn several Billboard records, including the most charted songs of any artist in history.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
not that it matters. he's probably hiding under his couch. sunflower seeds stuffed in those cheeks, drowning in Mountain Dew

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The first question is: This popular television series kickstarted the career of a prominent rapper who would go on to earn several Billboard records, including the most charted songs of any artist in history.
What is Degrassi

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
from op:
  • Any answers must be sent to me (and funnier) via private message on the forums or on Discord
answering in-thread just lets mafia potentially ninja the answer from town

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom