• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Can Anyone Explain This Picture?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's fake and it does appear that it was photoshoped or something. However, do note that in beta OoT, it was possible to obtain the Triforce. We just know it was in a chest, not what it could do or anything.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
That picture is just probably telling you that to believe that it's true. My bros believe on a picture that's fake. When playing a Zelda game, for example, ALttP, you obtain the Triforce, but never really keep it with you. So, that picture is a false one.

Last edited:
I guess the Screenshot where Link gets the Triforce out of that chest was a short, scrapped scene happening in the sacred realm after he got the Master Sword for the first time before ganon got the triforce from him. They scrapped that in the final version because that scene isn't really needed. It doesn't add any value to the game.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
It's fake. Even if the developers originally planned obtainable Triforce in Zelda 64, this idea was scrapped. The Triforce icon was left, but it's impossible to move the cursor over it. It's present only for decoration in the final version.

Conor

the over analysing guy
This is a faked picture from the early noughties fad of "finding the triforce" I recommend you google it, some of the convoluted stories people came up with are interesting and often hilarious :L

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
I've seen the Triforce before, not on my game, on the internet. I've also seen the video, very fuzzy, I,m not completely sure where link was supposed to be. My best guess is the mini game where you use the lens of truth to get a heart piece. It wasn't very good quality so I believe It was made by people wanting to see what it would be like to get the Triforce.

In the final version you have one part of the triforce when you are grown up(have the master sword). People who don't believe this just face ganon. Nothing mor eis obtainable in this game and this is confirmed by big N.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I have just a few words for you my friend,"Photo Shop." Photo Shop, can be used to make almost anything look like anything.;) So what exactly can you do with Photoshop?

Well, like any image-editing program, you can use Photoshop to "alter" images like photos, downloaded icons, or scanned artwork.

Altering an image includes doing such things as changing the colors within an image, modifying the size and scale of an image, or putting one picture "within" another. So to conclude, this photo is fake.

Photo is completely fake have never even seen that photo in my life! You can only touch the triforce not keep it ;D (Just kidding). Like Dark Master stated the photo is probably a photo shop photo...

Lets just say........wel..........apparently gannon and zelda and link just dont care anymor. Lets hope they care for Skyward sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom