• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I I

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Uh.....
UHHHHHHHH.
Damn it, this is going to really suck for me, isn't it?
Storm, you didn't mention that in your ruleset. In fact, you admitted yourself that a single vote won't kill anyone. Make up your mind.
Okay, if we're going to be reeeeeeaaaally picky about wording, they did say you can't VOTE for No Lynch. The criteria implied from this, however, is that everyday someone MUST be lynched.

But yeah, the thing about No Lynch from a tie seems to be an oversight, so...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Uh.....
UHHHHHHHH.
Damn it, this is going to really suck for me, isn't it?

Okay, if we're going to be reeeeeeaaaally picky about wording, they did say you can't VOTE for No Lynch. The criteria implied from this, however, is that everyday someone MUST be lynched.

But yeah, the thing about No Lynch from a tie seems to be an oversight, so...

Yes. ties do result in a No Lynch. you cant vote for a No Lynch.

Ryuken

Yes. ties do result in a No Lynch. you cant vote for a No Lynch.
Okay, so in the event of a tie, it results in a No Lynch. However, everyone HAS to vote for someone.
That's what you're saying, right?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well no. In order for a lynch to count there has to be at least 2 votes on the person. Otherwise it' also a no lynch

funnier6

Courage~
Hmmmm...

Unvote
Vote: Secretary

"Are you being serious?"
Well, what do you think about this game, then?
And I'm sure Libk knows he's just reaching considering the nature of the game.
I don’t really get what you’re trying to say, also why did you answer for Libk?
Onlky slightly serious. Pen's current posting patterns are inductive of a post restriction/requirement. I think it's something worth noting. Am I serious about him trying to cover up for storm? No
What makes you think it’s a post restriction? @Pendio if you’re allowed to say do you have a post restriction?
Definitley not a character. That would be lame.
But against storm? Possibly. It's not impossible to be wrong - Chaos 2 had regular wincons - But worth considering in the future.
I don’t really like that you bring up the possibility of lynching the host especially since I’ve never heard of that being a wincon in chaos I and I know it wasn’t in chaos II so it just sounds like an easy way to waste the day one lynch.
I'd rather go in with information of our choice than without it.
I just dont know who said target would be quite yet.
And now you suddenly were thinking of voting someone in the game, I’m not understanding your progression here and it strikes me as throwing things at the wall and hoping they stick.

Obligatory day one wagon incoming~

Vote: Deku

@Pika_pika42 do you have any thoughts?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

What makes you think it’s a post restriction? @Pendio if you’re allowed to say do you have a post restriction?

I don’t really like that you bring up the possibility of lynching the host especially since I’ve never heard of that being a wincon in chaos I and I know it wasn’t in chaos II so it just sounds like an easy way to waste the day one lynch.

And now you suddenly were thinking of voting someone in the game, I’m not understanding your progression here and it strikes me as throwing things at the wall and hoping they stick.

Obligatory day one wagon incoming~

Vote: Deku

Finally. I was getting worried when my day one didn't get any flack :P
My vote was mostly to check if Storm would put himself in the vote count. If he didn't, I could dismiss the idea entirely. If he did, then its a posibility. I also brought up the idea so it wouldn't go not brought up in the future. I wouldn't really try to lead a modwagon unless we hadn't hit scum by day 4 or so.

Ryuken

...I thought my question was pretty clear.
I'm asking what you think because you don't seem to agree with Deku and his reasons for voting Storm. Do you think this is a different kind of chaos game, or did you think Deku was being sarcastic in his ppst? What are/were you thinking?
Also, I thought you misinterpreted Libk's post, wh

Ryuken

*...Strange, I thought
**which is why I "answered" for him.

Blasted Save Draft system can't keep up.

Well I am totally confused tbh. I know this is a chaos game and is most likely to be a bastard game. But some suggestions are too weird to be taken seriously (such as lynching the host for victory) but I am not aware of the kind of bastard games hosted here.

Also the FT suggests at the presence of 1 killer. In a 13P game, only 1 scum does not seem possible. I can think of a scenario where the killer points to an independent Serial Killer. Balance wise 9:3:1 or 8:3:1:1 seems likely.

But again, considering this is a bastard game, my general assumptions may not hold true.

I am just trying to analyse and understand other player's reactions and thoughts from an outsider's perspective.

funnier6

Courage~
Well I am totally confused tbh. I know this is a chaos game and is most likely to be a bastard game. But some suggestions are too weird to be taken seriously (such as lynching the host for victory) but I am not aware of the kind of bastard games hosted here.

Also the FT suggests at the presence of 1 killer. In a 13P game, only 1 scum does not seem possible. I can think of a scenario where the killer points to an independent Serial Killer. Balance wise 9:3:1 or 8:3:1:1 seems likely.

But again, considering this is a bastard game, my general assumptions may not hold true.

I am just trying to analyse and understand other player's reactions and thoughts from an outsider's perspective.
Well I’ma try and help you out.

Judging from the previous chaos game there is almost definitely at least a two person scum team and an SK and the buck, which is a role that cannot win the game and chooses a person to switch roles with every night. if there really is a one person scum team you can bet that there are a lot of other scum roles which I find unlikely.

Oh and while I’m talking, to whoever is the cop there’s a highly likely chance you’re insane so keep that in mind if you keep getting mafia results.

Looking forward to any analysis you may have, how do you feel about Deku atm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom