• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Buster-Mart RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" That proverbial burger just got some eggplant on it. pay is well. benefits are good, but the Boss is a bit loco"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"We can't be sure," Peter points out, "We haven't even gotten the chance to talk to the man yet. I don't really care what we do, but you'd be surprised just how different a job can be than the description it was given."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"you're one of those Monks, aren't you? from that Fortress in the Desert?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"More like an... earlier version of them," Peter admits, "My master was the founder of their order. A lot of their traditions and clothing are derived from those that I use... or once did, at least."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Suddenly, a giant reptilian beast hurts from the back office, barking and bashing into things on its way out. It was destroying racks and weapons and somehow it miraculously avoided hitting people but it burst out into the streets of Morgavia. Buster ran out of the office behind it. "New recruits! Go capture fluffy! That's your interview. Bring him back and you're hired!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Peter jumps to his feet and sprints after the creature, though he's easily surpassed by the motorcycle. Of course motorcycles are still a thing in the future he sighs internally and speeds up a little more.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
“Wah!” Jude yells out as his eyes widen. He stumbles back over the mannequin he just put back up and falls to the ground.

“Wait for meeee!” He cries out pushing himself back up and races after the beast.

Libk

It seemed that not even the motorcycle could keep up with the beast, though not because of speed but because of the path the beast was taking. The turns it was taking were rather sharp. Before long, Rasul will have lost any idea about where the beast went. James started running next to Rasul's motorcycle. "You know, it might be best to regroup and come up with a plan. Just saying. I like you guys. I want you to be working for the boss. All I can do is give you all a nudge."

Last edited:

Libk

"Go on back to the shop. Gather the others. I'll be there soon. Right now we need to let Fluffy tire himself out." James gave a quick nod and then darted off elsewhere.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Peter had sprinted after for around 1000 feet, but after that he began to slow down a little. Coughing, he bent over a little, leaning against a building, "Out of breath... goddamned... thousand year sleep..." he takes a deep breath and stands up again and begins walking back towards the shop. Not the best idea he'd had lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom