• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Buster-Mart RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Buster has asked the applicants to wait out front in the main area of the shop as he has a lot of other applicants here as well. There are many racks of various guns on the walls separated by type of weapon in quite an orderly fashion. Pistols, rifles, sniping weapons, attachments, grenades, weapon upgrades, Buster has seemed to amass quite the collection. Behind the counter are his specialty weapons, or at least that's what the sign says. Currently only 2 weapons sit behind the counter. A giant Squarish looking blade that looks almost as long as most humans look, and a hammer. Then, in the center of the floor there are mannequins wearing various suits of armor and racks holding melee weapons. Some of the weapons say “Do not touch” but for the most part customers are allowed to try the weapons out.

A rather old looking deku scrub makes his way out of the office behind the counter, a man following behind him with a smile on his face. The deku scrub looks at a clipboard and scratches his face. “Oh dear. So many to go through today. Is James present?”

A man wielding a Kopesh stops messing with one of the other swords on the racks and walks over to the deku scrub. His accent sounded of one of a noble family, though that wouldn't be enough to tell which one. Though anyone who had been to earth would note it sounded Scottish. “Right here sir. Got somethin’ real good for ya.” he picked up a bag and walked into the deku scrub's office. The deku scrub followed behind, leaving you all to wait a little longer in the front of the store.

@Pendio @Mido @DekuNut @Woyogoyo @Storm

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Hector is leaning against a wall, feeling slightly impatient. He normally wouldn't have actually applied for a job, he doesn't like staying in one place for long, but times were tough.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Fugemort looks around at the motley group. Nobody he necessarily recognized, but that isn't exactly much of a surprise, "So who are you all? What's your names?" his accent is cockney, and he fiddles with a shiruken like a fidget spinner, obviously anxious to get started .

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Elf says nothing, tinkering with his Hovercycle. the rear Positronic decoupler was caught in a short circuit. Rasul rewires the coupler through the auxiliary power before finally acknowledging the... well he wanted to say human, but **** if he knew anymore
"Name's Ras. I'm just a hard working man from Ordin. but you know how things go"
Rasul takes out a pack of Kazad Select™ in Apple, and lights it, taking a puff and exhaling a purple smoke

Pen

The game is on!
"I'm Lash. Born in Hyrule but spent the past 12 years in outer space," says Lash and puts on a smile in hopes of seeming professional and he makes a slight bow in Fugemort's direction. "How about you?"

Libk

"Born in Hyrule ya said?" A burly man with a rather rough sounding voice and a big mustache looks over at Lash. "I doubt that. No one has lived in Hyrule for thousands of years. Did ya mum have you while training for the order or somethin?" The man laughed at his own joke. Or at least, what he thought of as a joke.

Libk

"Well then that means you're in league with one of those good fer nothin dragons." The man places a hand on one of the swords on a rack near by and grips it tightly. He stares lash down, daring him to make a move after that little bit of straightening up he did.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Peter steps between them, "Let's not get inna fight you two. We're all here for the same reason, let's focus on the job at hand," he didn't want this whole thing to start off as a bloodbath. He'd just gotten new shoes.

Reactions: Pen

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Jude runs in, wildly waving his arms. "Am I late?!" he is yelling when he trips and knocks over a mannequin.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The gangly man shot up from the ground. "So sorry," he kept repeating as he fumbled to get the mannequin and armor back upright. "My name's Jude. Jude Wilbourne," he murmured unenthusiastically. He put his hand forward to shake before pulling it back. "Uh, thats too forward isn't it?! Sorry, I can't get anything done right!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom