• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Buster-Mart RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"You could call it's name maybe. By the way, your name is familiar to me for some reason. Not sure why. Anyway, good luck to you all." A loud crash could be heard in the distance, followed by screams. "By the sounds of it, you'll need it." James closed the door to Buster Mart and left the group on their own.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Must be another guy," Fugemort mentions passively, "I've been out of commission for millenia..." he suddenly realizes that James is gone "Wait what's it's name?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul walks out of the place, ready to kill the beast if it comes to it

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" I have a plan. Attack"
Rasul grabs a rocket launcher and a machine gun and drives off with his motorcycle

Pen

The game is on!
"I can probably handle it," says Lash. "I'll draw its attention and keep dodging it until you guys can find a way to capture it. Only problem is, I dunno how to get its attention without having it run away..."

Pen

The game is on!
"That's a good plan, dude," Lash says with some excitement. He then goes to find a recently sized rock that he needs to use both of his hands to be able to carry.

"Alright, folks. Now we just gotta find that huge rat and I'll throw this in its face. Once I do and it starts chasing me, get ready to capture it while it's distracted by me. Okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom