• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BUG FABLES MAFIA: GAME THREAD

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
@Princess Abigail Thoughts on HHH/Jamie/OG/Killjoy/Ex/lain/King Link?
HHH can go they poe

Jamie is like fine I'm not interested yet at all I think Jamie is actually fairly polarized having seen then wolf twice recently this ain't that

OG I hardly remember

Killjoy is fine

Ex is weird poe that

Lain is a wolf

King link is poe

Yeppers

But if I'm being honest the only read here I'm really confident in even a little is that Jamie is probably town

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
HHH can go they poe

Jamie is like fine I'm not interested yet at all I think Jamie is actually fairly polarized having seen then wolf twice recently this ain't that

OG I hardly remember

Killjoy is fine

Ex is weird poe that

Lain is a wolf

King link is poe

Yeppers

But if I'm being honest the only read here I'm really confident in even a little is that Jamie is probably town
Yeah, I'm feeling better about Killjoy too. It's hard for me to articulate, but there is this looseness and freedom to his posting that's harder for mafia to pull off. Also really dig his recent King Link analysis.

ExLight

why
Staff member
Just a slight scum lean. I feel you haven't given any new thoughts in a while. What are your current reads?
I'm a bit busy cuz I got some oncoming exams so I haven't had time to do some wagon analysis unfortunately

doesn't help that the D1 lynch was a sudden shift onto a slot that I didn't really mind much lol

So it's been pretty much the same. While I haven't been able to dedicate myself too much into it I did mention where I think we can get fruitful information which includes the D1 sudden wagon shift and Mezlo reads though

also Cynical literally mentioned that he has cleared my slot so I'm a bit curious as to why you're doubling down on asking people their read on me

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I wasn't a fan of kjs read on me but I think it was supposed to be a tongue in cheek joke so I'm a little more comfy with it

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
I'm a bit busy cuz I got some oncoming exams so I haven't had time to do some wagon analysis unfortunately

doesn't help that the D1 lynch was a sudden shift onto a slot that I didn't really mind much lol

So it's been pretty much the same. While I haven't been able to dedicate myself too much into it I did mention where I think we can get fruitful information which includes the D1 sudden wagon shift and Mezlo reads though

also Cynical literally mentioned that he has cleared my slot so I'm a bit curious as to why you're doubling down on asking people their read on me
Hey, if you're cleared, then that makes the game a lot easier from my point of view. Can you quote the post?

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
That was me. I sent you a food item. As far as i understand I can only send those to town so I think that pretty much confirms you as town.

I’ve only skimmed through what happened today so I’ll come back later when I’m not exhausted lol
Oh, wait, I even liked the post myself and then completely forgot about it. My bad. I think Cynical cleared Rag too. Let me check.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Unfortunately, Mellow has a clean slate as of now. I am telling you bro. I dont like seeing the new guys picked off D1, but you are going Super Saiyan and being a bull in a China shop. Take my word bro.
I was ISOing Jamie and saw this post he quoted.

I think the "unfortunately" is throwing me off. It sounds like he's just saw Guinea's push onto Mezlo was unfruitful, but why did he even include that word in the first place? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but it pinged me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom