• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BUG FABLES MAFIA: GAME THREAD

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
I vote @Killjoy262
Don't set the cucoos on me.
After the game started, I went back and reread this and started wondering if this may have just been an RVS. It's the following [bolded part] quote:
I chose to quickly and now I think I should wait and see if anyone else pops up.
That kicked that thought away.
As for the Italiced part, this was durring the time preasure was being put on Guinea. After this he disappears before the KoD train hop.
Yes it is my first game on ZD.
In post #2, he claims this is his first game on here. @King Link How many games have you played in general?
I'm changing my Vote to Guinea
This is because Guinea in my opinion is choosing for some very strange behaviour. Wishing us to take him down may show that if he is Mafia then they could have a plan to strike back at those who voted for Guinea. Also Guinea voted for @Killjoy262 over almost nothing and then when asked to explain gave a very weak explanation in my opinion.

That is why I'm now voting for Guinea.
Vote: Guinea
Hisreasoning seems kind of flimsy to me, Idk why, but it seems like he hastfully skimmed through. Plus this was right after The Guinea wagon died down and the KoD Wagon started gaining traction.
Because I am gonna press him for a reason now.

So @Guinea why did you vote for me. For real not the reason you gave before an actual response.
Not sure How think about this
Fry Squint.png
Or if to think What about this.
Rip @Mellow Ezlo everyone will miss you.
My question is why would people want to kill @Mellow Ezlo?
This seems like fluff. A genuine question, but fluff. But yeah as OG said Mez is an awesome player and strong townie. I'd say Scum felt that he would be a threat today and going forward.
Yet sadly if that was the case he left no clues behind.
The "Dead men tell no Tales" thinking. There are things that can be used, just folks would mostly take it with an ores worth of rock salt.
@A Link In Time you noticed that me and @GrooseIsLoose responded similarly. Then Groose flipped town surely this is an indicator that I am town to.
What was it that was said by both? Wait, was it the "I respect his vote"? That looked more like parroting, and using that now that he flipped doenst look too good to me.
Surely KoD can't be scum because he was the one poisoned.
What's your read on KoD again? 3p or Town and why?

Got a couple of games(NCAA Football) starting in roughly 5 and 9 hours(respectivly) and a good bit of preporations to be had.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac

King Link

The Hero of the Kingdom
After the game started, I went back and reread this and started wondering if this may have just been an RVS. It's the following [bolded part] quote:

That kicked that thought away.
As for the Italiced part, this was durring the time preasure was being put on Guinea. After this he disappears before the KoD train hop.

In post #2, he claims this is his first game on here. @King Link How many games have you played in general?

Hisreasoning seems kind of flimsy to me, Idk why, but it seems like he hastfully skimmed through. Plus this was right after The Guinea wagon died down and the KoD Wagon started gaining traction.

Not sure How think about this
View attachment 77879
Or if to think What about this.

This seems like fluff. A genuine question, but fluff. But yeah as OG said Mez is an awesome player and strong townie. I'd say Scum felt that he would be a threat today and going forward.

The "Dead men tell no Tales" thinking. There are things that can be used, just folks would mostly take it with an ores worth of rock salt.

What was it that was said by both? Wait, was it the "I respect his vote"? That looked more like parroting, and using that now that he flipped doenst look too good to me.

What's your read on KoD again? 3p or Town and why?

Got a couple of games(NCAA Football) starting in roughly 5 and 9 hours(respectivly) and a good bit of preporations to be had.
Here's my answers to your many questions @Killjoy262.
I have played 3 Mafia games with friends all were very short due to lack of numbers
My read on KoD due to him being poisoned is Town, unless it turns out that scum both has a poisoner and can poison members of their team.

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
"Seems fishy" feels self explanatory no?
I was joking about the lack of tea! Dx
990b0dd35b5b2267bd3b48ca059f904961f010e0.jpeg

Here's a peace offering!
I have played 3 Mafia games with friends all were very short due to lack of numbers
So there is some experiance. I was just curious.
My read on KoD due to him being poisoned is Town, unless it turns out that scum both has a poisoner and can poison members of their team.
There's still a possibility that he could be 3p.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
What are your thoughts on Lain?

fae strikes me as being less in depth and clever in faer analysis than fae usually is. A lot of the analysis they've given has been pretty simple vibe based stuff. I can't remember if i've played a game with scum lain but if i haven't this could indicate a lack of ability or drive to psychoanalyze with known information.

It could also just reflect a general lack of engagement with the game and a feeling of responsibility to put something out there, or it could be that my impression is off base to begin with.

In any case, i'm leaning scum on faer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom