• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BUG FABLES MAFIA: GAME THREAD

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
you were a pretty big factor in that momentum falling off, as you were one of the people pushing the case and abruptly decided to drop it.
The explanation you've given for getting off the guinea wagon doesn't make sense to me, your departure from it was abrupt and largelywithout reason (you seemingly abandoned your preferred wagon because another wagon you didn't like had been building steam over the past hour?).

That jamie's explanations for their actions don't mesh well with the reality of their actions leads me to believe that they were digging for a reason to get off the wagon after the fact when i questioned them on it. People might do this naturally if they just don't remember why they did something, but in this case the event was pretty recent, so i'm more inclined to think that jamie came up with an excuse because whyever they did get off the wagon would be AI.

Vote: Jamie
I looked back over this, and if Jamie is scum, I'm completely pocketed.

From what I see Jamie moved from Guinea onto Groose because Mezlo encouraged him to do so, which makes sense to me when Mezlo was top town reading him.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Quit pretending you didn't love that. Quality dad jokes on a budget!

Didn't you also tell him to double check that clear? Like if you're dubious about it why shouldn't other people be?
mine-bite.gif

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Oh wow kod is gonna throw another game by tunneling me for ass tier reasons even though I've made more reads than half this game and I'm right

I'm so surprised

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
at the time you unvoted Guinea's wagon was one vote behind KoD's if i counted correctly. (with the most recent vote on guinea occurring 4 minutes before you expressed you "didn't think it was going to get you anywhere") You also unvoted approximately one hour (~one page of posts) after KoD's wagon started, so i don't understand what you mean when you said "KoD's wagon being front and center for a while".

you were a pretty big factor in that momentum falling off, as you were one of the people pushing the case and abruptly decided to drop it.
The explanation you've given for getting off the guinea wagon doesn't make sense to me, your departure from it was abrupt and largelywithout reason (you seemingly abandoned your preferred wagon because another wagon you didn't like had been building steam over the past hour?).

That jamie's explanations for their actions don't mesh well with the reality of their actions leads me to believe that they were digging for a reason to get off the wagon after the fact when i questioned them on it. People might do this naturally if they just don't remember why they did something, but in this case the event was pretty recent, so i'm more inclined to think that jamie came up with an excuse because whyever they did get off the wagon would be AI.

Vote: Jamie

killjoy was also voting for guinea.

Is it normal for you to completely drop pressure on someone you're scumreading because two people unvote them?

"the majority of discussion" is not very much discussion at all. you say that "those who weren't voting KoD were looking at those in the wagon" but there were only two people who weren't voting KoD that talked at all during that period, and both of them were on guinea's wagon.

you've consistently expressed a scumlean on guinea, which is why its strange that you decided to stop pressuring them as soon as KoD's wagon (one you expressed disagreement with) picked up steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom