• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breakfast for Dinner

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Occasionally my dad will make us all an "English Breakfast" for dinner. It usually includes bacon, eggs, hash browns, cooked tomatoes, fried mushrooms etc. It's really yummy but we don't have it often, I prefer eating it at breakfast time. I usually snack on cereal throughout the day though.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
It is a regular thing to eat breakfast items for lunch and dinner.

There is no rule stating that if you eat eggs, bacon, or even pancakes, it has to be at breakfast time. Many dishes that my mother makes for us, for example the most recent being the Easter Feast, would sometimes end up looking like a meal that would be eaten at breakfast. Pancakes (flat ones, the Hungarian kinds) would be eaten as dessert for lunch, and sometimes it would be eaten for dinner if there is any left over. For me, coming from a different country, food doesn't vary that much throughout a day. It might be just my family, or me, but I just eat whatever I can fix up.

If I would have to eat something for every single meal for a week, it would be cereal. Like many kids, I love cereal. It is sweet, comes in a variety of different flavors and combinations, and is easy to prepare. I can remember many times when I ate cereal for dinner, or even at lunch one time.

In my opinion, it really doesn't matter what you eat at all. As long as it is healthy and good for you, or your meals are somewhat different throughout the day, you can probably make your hunger go away and provide the energy you need.

C

Cobalt

I personally have never taken kindly to this notion that certain foods only go with certain parts of the day. I love having breakfast for dinner. I mean, what if I sleep in too late and wake up at one? Do I skip the sausage and biscuit and dive straight into the hamburger? No. I just simply have the sausage and biscuit. When I do it, I go all out: pancakes, biscuits, jam, sausage AND bacon, eggs, hash browns, maybe even steak.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I'm known to eat cereal to replace whatever we're having for dinner I won't eat.
(I'm a vegetarian, and my mom won't fix me anything different and usually only buys food according to our menu for the week, so it's either sandwhichs or cereal for me. X'D)

BUT I do love breakfast for dinner! Pancakes are delightful~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom