• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Greetings, new brawler sponsors! At this briefing, we will be giving you some info you should probably definitely pass on to your fighters.

Don't worry, I'll PM you each your characters stats so you can have those handy.

First, is how to play. I'll start a conversation with each team whenever we start and you'll message me your character(s) moves. For example: (Player 1) Shelly moves towards the middle. (Player 2) Colt attacks the box nearest him. Etc.

Second, universal rules. if your character loses all their health, they get KO'd. In Solo Showdown, they're out. In Duo Showdown, they will respawn next to their partner after seven turns. In Bounty, you instantly respawn back at the start. And in Brawl Ball, Gem Grab, Siege and Heist, you will respawn back at the start after two turns. After respawning and at the beginning of a Showdown game, you will have two turns of invincibility. Your characters all have three ammo slots, and depending on the reload speed they have, your ammo will reload after a certain amount of time. If you take damage, you can heal if you go a turn without taking damage or attacking. If an attack hits a wall, it will stop there. Some attacks can hit multiple people (Heavyweights, for example) while others only hit one person (Most Sharpshooters). If your character's in a bush, they are invisible to the enemy, unless they attack or are attacked. In order to attain your characters Super, you must attack the enemy enough times (The amount of times varies.). And a side note, with the exception of Showdown, all events are 3v3. I think that's it.

Third, the events. There are several Brawl Stars events, and you should find the details of them below. As for what specifically we'll be doing, that will be determined later (I'm open to suggestions). (You don't have to read all these right now, BTW. It's a lot of info.)

Your characters will be on one of two teams of three. Every three turns, a gem will pop out of a hole in the center of the map. In order to win, your team must grab ten gems and hold them for six turns. If you are holding one gem and you get KO'd, you will drop the gem and respawn back at your side of the map after two turns

In Showdown, ten characters will be in either a free for all, or a 2v2v2v2v2 match. You can bust open crates and get powerups that will increase health by about 300 and your damage by about 100. Bushes and walls are usually plentiful. But! Beware of the poison cloud as it moves in. It will deal 1000 damage for each turn you stay inside it. Last man/team standing wins! Attacking boxes will not charge your Super.

Your characters will be on one of two teams of three. The goal is to score two goals into the other teams goal. By the end of forty(?) turns, if it's tied up, all grass and walls blowup and a ten turn sudden death occurs. When you have the ball, you cannot attack. Shooting will use up an ammo bar, and if you use your Super attack while holding the ball, it will go a long way.

In Heist, you must attempt to bust open your opponents safe. After dealing enough damage to it, it will break open, and you win. If, at the end of forty(?) turns, both safes are still intact, the winner will be determined by whichever has dealt more damage to the other safe. Attacking the safe will not charge your Super.

While this 3v3 game is very similar to heist, it has one very important difference: You collect screws that spawn in the middle of the map and send them back to your IKE unit (That replaces the safe) so it can build you a siege bot. whichever team has the most screws gets a siege bot at the end of a certain amount of turns. There will be three total sieges, unless there's a tie, in which case there will be no siege. The siege bots health and power will increase with every screw. Attacking the siege bot or the IKE will not charge your Super.

In Bounty, everyone has two points tied to them. If you KO someone with two points, your team gains those points, but the points tied to the KO'er goes up by one, maxing out at seven. Whichever team has the most points at the end of forty(?) turns wins!

In this event, you must attempt to capture all of the Hot Zones by staying in them for a certain amount of time. There can be anywhere from one to three on the map. Standing in the zone will charge it, and if two people from opposite sides are in the Hot Zone, both will continue charging.

For now, I want to keep the playable characters to existing ones from the actual game, just to keep it easy. If this goes well, I can create characters by request. Every brawler is sorted into a classification system from Fighter, to Sharpshooter, to Heavyweight, as well as others. The classifications will have, to some extent, similar stats. None of the following stats are accurate, BTW. Everyone will be as powerful as they can be, and Gadgets and Star Powers will be unavailable during the first couple matches. I will add lists of the fighters in separate messages since there's a ten image limit.
Here's a list of the types:
Fighters: Fighters are the all around characters, with decent health, range, and damage.
Sharpshooters: Sharpshooters are great at picking off distant targets, but have poor health to counter their range and damage.
Heavyweights: Otherwise known as Tanks, Heavyweights excel in health, have decent attack, but their poor range can be a hazard. They also have a nasty habit of jumping out of a bush when you least expect it and blasting you to bits.
Throwers: Throwers have a unique attribute countering their poor health: They can throw projectiles over walls, an excellent ally in Heist.
Supports: While this is the most diverse group, all of the Brawlers have one thing in common: Utility. This overlooked stat will give teams great advantages, from healing, to pushing, to wall making, this group is stereotypically best suited in team games.
Assassins: This three Brawler group is an interesting group to say the least. A Dashing Assassin, a Toxic Assassin, and a Stealthy Assassin are not characters to be taken lightly.
Other: This category is one I created for classifications with only one character in them. So far, all that exists to fit this is Bibi, the Batter.

Oh yeah, I had a problem when I tested this on the Super Mario Boards. All your characters can do is fire their attacks, move, heal, and use their Supers. They CANNOT do anything outside of those. You can have them trash talk if you like, but other than that, they can't do anything else. I may lighten up on this later.

I'll be sure to add pictures of the maps later.

We will start with a game of Solo Showdown. The first ten people to respond to the thread will be allowed to participate. I will PM each of you when We are ready to start. Let me know who you want to play as and I will give more detailed stats so you can know if you want to play as them or not.

I believe that's everything. Feel free to ask me questions here if you have any (I would appreciate it if you guys gave this a go. It took me forever to type all this up.)!

UPDATE!
Remember: The stats that are in the pictures are not what we're going to use, all my characters are at different power levels (Meaning some aren't as strong as others). I'll figure out what the maximum stats are and we'll use those.

If you guys like this and everything goes well, I'll add Star Powers and then Gadgets. Star Powers have permanent effects on characters (Example: Shelly's two Star Powers are Shell Shock [Her Super slows opponents down for a few turns] and Band-aid [After a time, should she fall below a certain amount of health, she'll be healed a small amount.]) and Gadgets are three, some time two use activation things with various effects. (Example: Shelly dashes forward, reducing damage received while dashing.)

UPDATE!!
Guess what! Since this is an RP, I can give you guys access to any content you like. For example, if you choose Bo, if you like, you can use this skin instead of the regular one.
Horus.jpg
Pretty sweet, huh? (Skins are aesthetic, BTW.)
Oh yeah, here's the first map. Each circle is where a character will start. Boxes containing powerups will be scattered around the map. Depending on who you play as, your characters attack and HP will increase a little bit. First person to sign up picks where they start, then player two will take the next area going clockwise, all the way around.
Showdown.png

Last edited:

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
If you see someone who you think might interest you, say so here and I will show you their info box so you can know a little more about them.

Here's the Fighters.
Shelly.pngNita & Bruce.pngJessie & Scrappy.pngBo.pngEMZ.pngCarl.pngNani (2).jpgTara.png

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Oop, can't forget the Assassins! (Just gonna say, this group would be hardest to fill out in-game, consisting of a Mythic and two Legendary Brawlers, the two rarest... um... rarities.)
Mortis.pngCrow.pngLeon.png

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
You know, in all honesty, I have another thread on the Mario Boards that's identical to this. Should anyone sign-up, you'll actually be pitted against players from the Boards in addition to whoever signs up here. (I'm the only person on the Boards AND the Dungeons who's actually played this game, so you won't be going up against seasoned pros or anything)

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Congratulations to Goombuigi from the Mario Boards for winning our very first Brawl Stars Tourney! Sign-ups for the next match are now open! If Goombuigi wants, he can pick the next event for winning, but if not, I'm open to suggestions.
(Here's your trophy Goombuigi.)
Trophy.png
Come on, admit it! That was fun to play/watch. I know I had fun commentating! Sign-up for the next game!

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Goombuigi picked the event Gem Grab! Grab those gems and RUN LIKE HECK flee for your life! And SUPERSONICKID has signed up as Gene! (I'll remove him if enough people sign-up) Let's get plenty of people to sign-up for this one! We need six exactly - no more, no less.
Here's the map.
be481a213ec97e1dd66a61fb171ced54.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom