• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Hello, hello, to all my wonderful Brawlers! You may be wondering what's up with the inactivity here, so I'm going to give a small update.

The Summer of Monsters update was released in-game last month, and I've been playing the game a lot. In terms of the RP here, that means I've got more content for you guys! More skins, like King Crab Tick, a new mode called Hot Zone, a remodel for Crow (he looks totally epic now), and a brand new Brawler: Surge, the Protector! (I'll get pics in a bit, my computer refuses to work) Normally, I would keep this running now that I have this info, but we seem a little lacking in volunteers. I understand this may be due to a large game on the Boards that is currently running (not that that's bad), and, to be frank, a general lack of interest around here. So, I'm putting this on hold until the current game there is over. Also, if you have any thoughts on how to improve this game, please let me know. See you later!

-Mags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom