• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*ShyHo was still worringly contemplating the verdict.*
ShyHo: I’ve got an idea! I’ll just tell them that I’ll leave Earth and never come back or interact with earthlings on Earth again.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Sephiroth is out and about doing Sephiroth stuff when a Gate conveniently opens up next to him. Out steps Dr. Mario and Magus.*

Sephiroth: How was the future, Doc?

*Dr. Mario punches Sephiroth.*

Sephiroth: Nice job, Maggie. You turned him against me.

Dr. Mario: I will end this, Sephiroth. I will destroy you and save the future!

Sephiroth: I advise against this...

*Dr. Mario ignores this and charges at Sephiroth. Sephiroth uses Scintilla and knocks Doc back.*

Dr. Mario: Come on, you coward... one Melee to end it all...

Sephiroth: If this is how you wish to die...

Magus: I'm not going to intervene. You're an idiot for trying this, Doctor.

Dr. Mario: I'm not gonna let anything weigh me down anymore... COME ON! SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!!

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

<What am I supposed to do to continue my arc?>
Yeeahh... that's a good question...

*The UN makes a declaration saying ShyHo is to be temporarily released directly into the custody of his wife, where he is to be placed under strict house arrest, until the Metro Kingdom can sort themselves out and present the FBI's tapes.*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Yeeahh... that's a good question...

*The UN makes a declaration saying ShyHo is to be temporarily released directly into the custody of his wife, where he is to be placed under strict house arrest, until the Metro Kingdom can sort themselves out and present the FBI's tapes.*
*The guard opens the cell*
Guard: You can go. At least until we sort things out.
ShyHo: Well, goodbye. *ShyHo returns back to Maskuin Manor, his estate on Planet R*
Lenna: ShyHo! I thought I’d never see you again! *Kisses him*
ShyHo: The bastards confiscated all my weapons. But at least I got my wife back!
Lenna: Now, I have this little paper from the UN, I’m gonna have to monitor you every day to make sure you don’t go and commit any crimes or leave the property. I’ve also received word from Krile that the IFPC has also suspended you from work for one month and twenty-two days without pay.

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

*Dr. Mario pants as he looks down as the Masamune in his chest, impaled through him and a nearby postvan. Sephiroth smiles and walks away. The postman, finished with his work, gets in his van and drives away, carrying the fatally wounded Dr. Mario with him. Magus is nowhere to be seen.*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Lenna: *Writing on the Monitor Form*
ShyHo primarily spent today caring for me, as I have been pregnant with his child for about two weeks now. Other than that as well as eating and watching movies with me, he played in the arcade room most of the time. Nothing majorly alarming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom