• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
Fakename: I, uh, fifty years…?

*All is silent until Fakename burst from his seat and ran from the courtroom, bumping into James and exiting the courthouse. He ran to the parking garage and got in his vehicle.*

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Fakename: I, uh, fifty years…?

*All is silent until Fakename burst from his seat and ran from the courtroom, bumping into James and exiting the courthouse. He ran to the parking garage and got in his vehicle.*
*He had been followed by two officers who removed him from his vehicle and carried him off.*

The one and only.
Siy: Wait, it’s over? Did we win the trial?

Natalie: I believe we did.
James: Indeed we did! Well, technically it was Gary, he was the one that sued Fakename, but we were certainly a part of it. Speaking of, I'm gonna go shake Gary's hand and then we can go get something to eat. Siy, Natalie, you two pick something good.

*James goes into the courtroom where Saul is already trying to get more than the 25% of the suit money.*

Gary: $250,000, firm.

James: I hate to interrupt this, but Gary, I just wanted to say thank you for having us up, it was a pleasure and I'd like to keep in touch!

Gary: Oh, absolutely. In fact- *He glances at Saul* Yeah, we can talk more later.

*James walks back to the quiet room, but before he gets out of the court, he hears Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth calling his name.

Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: Mr Shilen! I just wanted to congratulate you on how well you held yourself in the stand even with your daughter's little meltdown!

James: Oh yeah, thanks, you get used to it and... Aren't you supposed to remain impartial or something? There's probably something about the judge not talking to witnesses or anything.

Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: Oh, the trial's over, it's not a problem. Besides, I couldn't help but notice what your daughter said about the Nightmare Fleet.

James: Oh, you, knew about that?

Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: I was very familiar with it while it was active. A shame it had to end the way it did, with the death, or rather Erasure of the great Mamu.

James: I- wha?

Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: *Leans in to whisper in James' ear* Let chaos reign.

*He walks away, leaving James speechless*

The one and only.
*Mark catched James by surprise outside the courtroom*

Mark: James, hey! What’s up? I heard you and Zerris helped Siy out.
James: Yeah, the courtroom got to be too much for her so she need some help calming down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth dials a number on his phone*

Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: Dr Hoggus? I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we've lost Fakename and a million dollars. The good news is that the court case ruse worked, we have flushed the Shilens out.

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
James: Yeah, the courtroom got to be too much for her so she need some help calming down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth dials a number on his phone*

Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: Dr Hoggus? I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we've lost Fakename and a million dollars. The good news is that the court case ruse worked, we have flushed the Shilens out.
Mark: Do you mind if Zerris and I join you for lunch? I would love to catch up and spend some time, like the good old days.
——
Hoggus: Yes, excellent… Fakename? That’s the name he chose? I assumed everybody would know his real name now…

The one and only.
Mark: Do you mind if Zerris and I join you for lunch? I would love to catch up and spend some time, like the good old days.
James:Oh absolutely, would love that. Let's see what the girls decided on for lunch.
Hoggus: Yes, excellent… Fakename? That’s the name he chose? I assumed everybody would know his real name now…
Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: He said something about some sort of memetic effect on the name so that nobody would realize the truth. I wonder if that will go away now that he's in jail? Anyway, how's the hunt for the Brain going? We've lost Hoggus so to gain the Brain back would be an asset.

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
James:Oh absolutely, would love that. Let's see what the girls decided on for lunch.

Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: He said something about some sort of memetic effect on the name so that nobody would realize the truth. I wonder if that will go away now that he's in jail? Anyway, how's the hunt for the Brain going? We've lost Hoggus so to gain the Brain back would be an asset.
*They approached Siy, Natalie, and Zerris, who had decided on Chinese food, since there was a place close by*

Zerris: Gee, fifty years. I can’t believe the nerve of that doctor to misdiagnose you and me like that.
——
Hoggus: We’ve called the studio… Brain is still at large.

The one and only.
Hoggus: No, the Warner Brothers.
Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: Oh, well, either way, it's good to hear you have an idea of where he was. Rumor was he died in the Gap to a common wolf but I doubted that strongly.
Zerris: Mr. Shilen, I do have some news, but it can wait until we get to the restaurant.
*James nods as the families get intot heir respective cars*

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: Oh, well, either way, it's good to hear you have an idea of where he was. Rumor was he died in the Gap to a common wolf but I doubted that strongly.

*James nods as the families get intot heir respective cars*
Hoggus: We must continue searching…
——
Natalie: It’s nice to see Zerris again in person. Really nice kid.

The one and only.
Hoggus: We must continue searching…
Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: And I will continue my search for the Wartslayer.

*Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth ends the call*
Natalie: It’s nice to see Zerris again in person. Really nice kid.
James: Oh yeah, I always liked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom