• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
*Siy wriggled out of James’ arm and toward the wall*

Zerris: Siy? Hey, it’s me. Your best friend. I’m here to help.

*The plushies sit on the table*

Siy: IwantedtotellthetruthbutDadsaidtomakeitbelieveableIjustwanttotellthetruthandnotlielikethedoctortheNightmareFleetwasrealIwasthereIsaweverythingIwatchedmymotherdieandIdontwanthertoleavemeagainCaydewastheretooitsallthetruthitsnotfictionitwasrealwhyistheuniversesomeantomyfamilyijustwantmyfamilytobehappyandmymomanddadandsistertobealltogetheragainthatsallIwantistobehappywiththem…
James: I understand. Unfortunately, not many people would believe it. You did what you thought was best, I can respect that. Right now, the jury is deciding if Fakename is guilty or not, it's almost over.

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
James: I understand. Unfortunately, not many people would believe it. You did what you thought was best, I can respect that. Right now, the jury is deciding if Fakename is guilty or not, it's almost over.
Siy: I JUST WANTED TO TELL THE TRUTH!!!

*Siy felt the world start to shrink again*

Zerris: Mr. Shilen, get Stitch. I’ll use Daffy. I have an idea.

The one and only.
*Siy looked up and saw Stitch and Daffy*

Siy: I just wanted to tell the truth… the Nightmare Fleet was real…
Stitch: Well, if they don't believe you, then they're just.... Noodle brains! You know it was real, and you also know that it was defeated! So who cares if some boring old men in suits don't believe you!

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
Stitch: Well, if they don't believe you, then they're just.... Noodle brains! You know it was real, and you also know that it was defeated! So who cares if some boring old men in suits don't believe you!
Daffy: Yeah, we know everything was true! So that doctor thinks you couldn’t speak, pfft, you know much, much more than he does!

*The door opened and Natalie entered. She feigned surprise at Stitch and Daffy.*

Natalie: Stitch! Daffy! Thank goodness you guys finally made it! I was worried about Siy…

The one and only.
Daffy: Yeah, we know everything was true! So that doctor thinks you couldn’t speak, pfft, you know much, much more than he does!

*The door opened and Natalie entered. She feigned surprise at Stitch and Daffy.*

Natalie: Stitch! Daffy! Thank goodness you guys finally made it! I was worried about Siy…
Stitch: We're her best friends, we're always here!

*James motions for Natalie to sit down around Siy also*

The one and only.
*Natalie did so, smiling at her husband and Zerris for doing this for Siy*

Siy: But what if Fakename wins?
James: I doubt that happens. The courtroom was kinda unruly the whole time, but that was mainly due to Fakename and his slimeball lawyer being idiots. If you don't mind, I'll go check with Gary and Saul, technically we're just witnesses, but even though I only met him this morning, I like this Gary guy and I think he likes us.

*He stands up and leaves the room. He walks back into the courtroom, but before he can approach Gary, the jury foreman steps out.*

Foreman: We of the jury find Dr Thisisa Fakename GUILTY on all charges.

Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: Then upon hearing the jury's verdict, I, Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth, sentence Mr Thisisa Fakename to fifty years in prison with bond to be set at a later date, as well as $1,000,000 dollars to be awarded to the plaintiff, Mr Gary Thompson.

*James turns back and runs into the quiet room, barely containing his excitement.*

James: Well that was good timing, and I come back with good news! He'll be in prison for the next half century!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom