• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
James: I-

Saul: Objection, your honor, this has nothing to do with Siy Shilen's alleged condition.

Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: Dr Fakename, how exactly does this pertain to Siy Shilen?
Fakename: Well, the absence of a figure in their lives may lead them to develop Vestrails Syndrome, where they don’t talk to anyone because of a known family member’s absence.

*Fakename thought in his head, Yes, that’ll do…*

Last edited:

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Fakename: Well, the absence of a figure in their lives may lead them to develop Vestrails Syndrome, where they don’t talk to anyone because of a known family member’s absence.

*Fakename thought in his head, Yes, that’ll do…*
Saul: Then why did you diagnose her at birth, before she even knew her sister was't around?

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
Saul: Then why did you diagnose her at birth, before she even knew her sister was't around?
Fakename: I diagnosed her at age three, actually, as per my diagnosis paper I have provided for the court’s viewing.

The canon version of the event is in Boo’s Pizza Short Stories

The one and only.
Fakename: I diagnosed her at age three, actually, as per my diagnosis paper I have provided for the court’s viewing.

The canon version of the event is in Boo’s Pizza Short Stories
James: Correct. However, we had not told her of Cayde at that time. And how, then, if Vestrails Syndrome is defined on these papers as "Vocal cords never forming" is it possible that the condition can "develop" later in life?

This is probably nothing like a real courtroom I'm just having fun grilling Fakename.

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
James: Correct. However, we had not told her of Cayde at that time. And how, then, if Vestrails Syndrome is defined on these papers as "Vocal cords never forming" is it possible that the condition can "develop" later in life?

This is probably nothing like a real courtroom I'm just having fun grilling Fakename.
Fakename: I’m the one asking the questions here, not you, Mr. Shilen…

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
Judge Harold P Worthamshire the IVth: Then the jury will begin deliberation.
*Fakename exited the courtroom, clutching a briefcase belonging to his lawyer. He passed by the quiet room on his way to the exit.*

-Quiet Room-

*Natalie had tried everything to get Siy calm. Hugging, kissing, even singing hadn’t worked. She didn’t have any cell service in the room, which meant she couldn’t try any cartoons or call her husband.*

Siy: Mama, I want my plushies! Where are they?!?!?!

Natalie: It’s okay… we’ll get them soon…

Siy: I want to tell the truth! I don’t wanna lie!

*Natalie covered her head with her hands and made the tough decision to exit the room. She needed to get those plushies and fast before Siy was totally inconsolable.*

The one and only.
*Fakename exited the courtroom, clutching a briefcase belonging to his lawyer. He passed by the quiet room on his way to the exit.*

-Quiet Room-

*Natalie had tried everything to get Siy calm. Hugging, kissing, even singing hadn’t worked. She didn’t have any cell service in the room, which meant she couldn’t try any cartoons or call her husband.*

Siy: Mama, I want my plushies! Where are they?!?!?!

Natalie: It’s okay… we’ll get them soon…

Siy: I want to tell the truth! I don’t wanna lie!

*Natalie covered her head with her hands and made the tough decision to exit the room. She needed to get those plushies and fast before Siy was totally inconsolable.*
*Since the jury is deliberating, James noticed that the plushies are still on the bench so he picks them up, goes to the quiet room and knocks*

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
*James cracks open the door and pokes Stitch through*

Stitch: Hello?
*All he hears is Siy crying now that Natalie had left, she doesn’t even see her friend Stitch.

Outside the courtroom, a familiar teenager and his father were discussing Fakename’s awful case handling. The boy noticed James at the quiet room and approached him.*

Zerris: Mr. Shilen? Is Siy alright? I saw her up there… is there anything I can do to help?

The one and only.
*All he hears is Siy crying now that Natalie had left, she doesn’t even see her friend Stitch.

Outside the courtroom, a familiar teenager and his father were discussing Fakename’s awful case handling. The boy noticed James at the quiet room and approached him.*

Zerris: Mr. Shilen? Is Siy alright? I saw her up there… is there anything I can do to help?
*James had just opened the door to step in when Zerris walked up. He turns back and half-shrugs, half motions for Zerris to follow. He then walks up to Siy and puts an arm around her.*

James: Siy, it's alright, I have Stitch and the case is over. Your friend Zerris is here too.

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
*James had just opened the door to step in when Zerris walked up. He turns back and half-shrugs, half motions for Zerris to follow. He then walks up to Siy and puts an arm around her.*

James: Siy, it's alright, I have Stitch and the case is over. Your friend Zerris is here too.
*Siy wriggled out of James’ arm and toward the wall*

Zerris: Siy? Hey, it’s me. Your best friend. I’m here to help.

*The plushies sit on the table*

Siy: IwantedtotellthetruthbutDadsaidtomakeitbelieveableIjustwanttotellthetruthandnotlielikethedoctortheNightmareFleetwasrealIwasthereIsaweverythingIwatchedmymotherdieandIdontwanthertoleavemeagainCaydewastheretooitsallthetruthitsnotfictionitwasrealwhyistheuniversesomeantomyfamilyijustwantmyfamilytobehappyandmymomanddadandsistertobealltogetheragainthatsallIwantistobehappywiththem…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom