• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Walter Carbanzo: To be fair, he is just saying that to create a common enemy to rally his population against. Political apathy on Gaia is at an all-time low. I fear it is too late to remove him from his throne.
Cayde: So... basically he’s just trying to pick on me like a bully?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Cayde: ...L.U.C.I.NA. product?
Walter Carbanzo: Oh, boy... So, Yukon Cornelius created an army of supersoldiers using DNA from his son, Marth. It was really weird and makes absolutely no sense. Mart was apparently involved with the project, even though this was after Yukon turned evil and Mart turned ambivalent. Mart was so disgusted by Cornelius' eugenicism that he swore to destroy every last clone he could find. The problem is that so far, no legitimate L.U.C.I.N.A. products have turned up. I personally believe that none were ever successfully produced. All that came of the project was destroyed. At least, that's what I think.

MightyMario

Walter Carbanzo: Oh, boy... So, Yukon Cornelius created an army of supersoldiers using DNA from his son, Marth. It was really weird and makes absolutely no sense. Mart was apparently involved with the project, even though this was after Yukon turned evil and Mart turned ambivalent. Mart was so disgusted by Cornelius' eugenicism that he swore to destroy every last clone he could find. The problem is that so far, no legitimate L.U.C.I.N.A. products have turned up. I personally believe that none were ever successfully produced. All that came of the project was destroyed. At least, that's what I think.
Cayde: Am I one of those?

AwdryFan1997

Cayde: Am I one of those?
Walter Carbanzo: One of the L.U.C.I.N.A. products? I highly doubt it. In fact, I'd say that's pretty much impossible. The project was last heard from some forty years ago. You'd have to be about Take Mushterston's age to have been spawned from it. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if Mart pretended you were a L.U.C.I.N.A. clone for the sake of propaganda.

MightyMario

Walter Carbanzo: One of the L.U.C.I.N.A. products? I highly doubt it. In fact, I'd say that's pretty much impossible. The project was last heard from some forty years ago. You'd have to be about Take Mushterston's age to have been spawned from it. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if Mart pretended you were a L.U.C.I.N.A. clone for the sake of propaganda.
*The food arrived at the table*

i’ll just say that the rest of them ordered while they were talking

AwdryFan1997

*The food arrived at the table*

i’ll just say that the rest of them ordered while they were talking
Walter Carbanzo: So, Siy, you, uh, really like Star Wars, eh?

*Walter was perplexed by Siy nerding out over Revenge of the Sith while discussing the existence of an actual former Jedi in hiding, particularly while aware of Siy's presence in the Gap Between Dimensions during the final battle with Wart and the destruction of the Nightmare Fleet which resulted from it. Of course, this Walter hadn't personally known Siy. In his home universe, Vincent Carbanzo actually gathered a professional army to eliminate Wart. Walter only knew of the Shilens from Wart's original death and Mart Prime's monologuing about the Gap during their brief encounter.*

MightyMario

*Siy made a big smile*

Siy: Yeah! I love Star Wars! Dad introduced me to it when I was five! My favorite Star Wars movie is Revenge of the Sith. General Grievous made his film debut in it, but he really debuted in the 2003 Clone Wars microseries on Cartoon Network. I watched it all on Disney Plus. It has all the Star Wars stuff, including the live action made for TV movies featuring the Ewoks. They’re called the Caravan of Courage and Battle for Endor. It doesn’t have the holiday special, though. George Lucas made sure not to let any official copy of it exist. Fortunately, these guys called Rifftrax made a funny version where they provide commentary over it. Did you know the main guy behind Rifftrax, Mike Nelson, was originally on Mystery Science Theater 3000? It’s a similar show, only instead he’s joined by robots he built himself. Crow’s my favorite of them but...

*Siy kept on talking, which was surprising because she hadn’t for 14 years of her life. Cayde stared at her while her sister continued chatting about things.*

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

*Siy made a big smile*

Siy: Yeah! I love Star Wars! Dad introduced me to it when I was five! My favorite Star Wars movie is Revenge of the Sith. General Grievous made his film debut in it, but he really debuted in the 2003 Clone Wars microseries on Cartoon Network. I watched it all on Disney Plus. It has all the Star Wars stuff, including the live action made for TV movies featuring the Ewoks. They’re called the Caravan of Courage and Battle for Endor. It doesn’t have the holiday special, though. George Lucas made sure not to let any official copy of it exist. Fortunately, these guys call Rifftrax made a funny version where they provide commentary over it. Did you know the main guy behind Rifftrax, Mike Nelson, was originally on Mystery Science Theater 3000? It’s a similar show, only instead he’s joined by robots he built himself. Crow’s my favorite of them but...

*Siy kept on talking, which was surprising because she hadn’t for 14 years of her life. Cayde stared at her while her sister continued chatting about things.*
*Walter was impressed. Siy reminded him of himself when he was younger. He quietly sat and listened to Siy, with newfound respect.*

MightyMario

*Siy continued, now on the subject of animated movies*

Siy: ...I saw the movie The Bad Guys earlier today! It was so funny, I enjoyed it! Do you like animated movies? I love animated movies!

AwdryFan1997

*Siy continued, now on the subject of animated movies*

Siy: ...I saw the movie The Bad Guys earlier today! It was so funny, I enjoyed it! Do you like animated movies? I love animated movies!
Walter Carbanzo: I really like animation, but I'm always worried people will laugh at me for it. My habit of watching cartoons in my younger days was probably the beginning of my rift with my brother... he had imagination, but not in the fictional sense.

MightyMario

Walter Carbanzo: I really like animation, but I'm always worried people will laugh at me for it. My habit of watching cartoons in my younger days was probably the beginning of my rift with my brother... he had imagination, but not in the fictional sense.
Siy: It’s okay to watch cartoons, it’s not illegal! My mom and I love watching cartoons together. We started watching a cartoon on Disney Plus called “Gravity Falls”. It’s really good!

AwdryFan1997

Siy: It’s okay to watch cartoons, it’s not illegal! My mom and I love watching cartoons together. We started watching a cartoon on Disney Plus called “Gravity Falls”. It’s really good!
Walter Carbanzo: I believe I've heard of that. I stopped watching television after I was sent to Brazil...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom