• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*They get to the restaurant and decide to sit outside. The sun was almost done setting.*

Natalie: So, how did you meet “The Last Jedi”?
Walter Carbanzo: Hermey came to my aid when Mart and Benjamin Harrison attacked my universe. I hacked this holoprojector so that it could reach his alternate self here in the Prime Universe. He's in hiding, after Yukon Cornelius turned to the dark side.

AwdryFan1997

Siy: Why did Yukon Cornelius turn to the dark side? I thought he was a helpful guy!
Walter Carbanzo: His path of good was doomed from the start. Yukon was focused on gold and silver. Material greed led him down the path of the dark side... but of course, I wasn't there. Hermey didn't realize how far he had fallen until it was too late. I doubt anyone could've. He was their founder, their Grand Master. No one could've seen such treachery coming from such a high place.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Walter Carbanzo: Gee, I didn't even think about ordering... uh... just get me some bread. A lot of bread. What kind of currency do you guys accept?
*The waiter wrote this down on his notepad*

Waiter: The breadsticks will be here soon, sir. *to Siy* Ma’am? Are you ready to order?

Siy: Oh, uh... yeah! Can I have ravioli, please?

Waiter: Ravioli... we have several kinds of ravioli. We have beef, cheese, chicken, mushroom, sausage, and vegetable ravioli.

*Siy thought for a second then said which kind she wanted*

Siy: Mushroom, please.

Waiter: Okay... would you like tomato sauce or alfredo sauce?

Siy: Alfredo, please.

Waiter: Alright.

Cayde: ...You didn’t ask what we wanted to drink?

Waiter: Oh, silly me! Thank you for catching that!

*Siy ordered ice water to drink, while Cayde ordered iced tea*

AwdryFan1997

*The waiter wrote this down on his notepad*

Waiter: The breadsticks will be here soon, sir. *to Siy* Ma’am? Are you ready to order?

Siy: Oh, uh... yeah! Can I have ravioli, please?

Waiter: Ravioli... we have several kinds of ravioli. We have beef, cheese, chicken, mushroom, sausage, and vegetable ravioli.

*Siy thought for a second then said which kind she wanted*

Siy: Mushroom, please.

Waiter: Okay... would you like tomato sauce or alfredo sauce?

Siy: Alfredo, please.

Waiter: Alright.

Cayde: ...You didn’t ask what we wanted to drink?

Waiter: Oh, silly me! Thank you for catching that!

*Siy ordered ice water to drink, while Cayde ordered iced tea*
*Walter ordered lemonade.*

Walter Carbanzo: I don't mean to alarm you guys, but by my calculations, Mart will arrive sometime tomorrow.

AwdryFan1997

Cayde: Oh? And what do we do when he arrives?
Walter Carbanzo: We book a flight for Jargalan, Mongolia and take a boat down the Tuin River. Hermey has taken up residence in the Gobi Desert. Only Mart and I know where. Mart will hunt Hermey down. We have to arrive before he does and ambush him.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Walter Carbanzo: We book a flight for Jargalan, Mongolia and take a boat down the Tuin River. Hermey has taken up residence in the Gobi Desert. Only Mart and I know where. Mart will hunt Hermey down. We have to arrive before he does and ambush him.
Cayde: ...Am I going to have to come along?

AwdryFan1997

Cayde: ...sure. Why not? I am the public enemy of Mart’s empire. I’m sure it’ll kill him to see me.
Walter Carbanzo: To be fair, he is just saying that to create a common enemy to rally his population against. Political apathy on Gaia is at an all-time low. I fear it is too late to remove him from his throne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom