• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bongo Bongo What Did You Think?

first time i went up against him i thought it was so hard
it took me at least 3 or 4 times before i beat him i got sooo frustraited
after playing the game a couple times more tho i found he was one of the more fun bosses to fight =]

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Bongo Bongo is the single most dissapointing boss in OoT.
I beat him waaaay too quickly. After an awesome dungeon like the Shadow Temple
(which was very tricky and interesting, not to mention FUN!), I was expecting an epic boss battle.

No.

All I get is this sorry excuse of a boss that takes me under two minutes to defeat.
I was very let down with all the bosses in OoT (excluding Twinrova and Ganondorf, who I haven't fought yet) and hoped Bongo Bongo would pose a challenge.

Nooope. Oh well.
Maybe the next two bosses will make up for it~

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
I love Bongo Bongo. Even though it is very easy I look forward to fighting him everytime I do the Shadow Temple. Such a fun fight I will never get tired off!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Lol, I will never forget the time when I first played Bongo-bongo, and I was like "hey, where'd he go?". It took me so long to figure out to turn on the lens of truth. Doesn't happen anymore. But he is quite a fun boss, nevertheless.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Bongo Bongo was pretty fun and creative, but I was a little disappointed that he wasn't very scary. I think the Dead Hands are way creepier than him, but I guess that's the point of them slightly. If the big boss isn't scary enough for ya, than go the mini boss and have fun. :)

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I did like Bongo-Bongo, but he was definitely one of those annoying bosses. And I would say most likely because of having to use the Lens of Truth to see him. Don't get me wrong, I like the Lens of Truth, but when I'm fighting a boss I would like to see him without having to use anything special to do so.

Dan

Bongo bongo reminds me of a RESURRECTED monster I did like him however I wonder why he didn't drop 100 rupees so I could go enter a contest that Requires 100 of them.

I love Bongo Bongo! He's probably my favorite boss from Ocarina of Time. He may have been pretty easy but it was an absolutely fun fight in my opinion. I actually enjoyed having to use the Lens of Truth for the battle as it made it unique. Also, I thought that bouncing around on the giant drum was kind of like a trampoline... and who doesn't want to fight a boss on a trampoline? :P Sure, he may not have been as epic as many seemed to think the boss should be, but I enjoyed him.

L

leviwar

Bongo Bongo was easy and fun lots of people have said it was annoying and hard but i did not think so...

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
First sight of him scared me when I was younger (along with most of the Shadow Temple overall) but I think he's probably the easiest adult temple boss in the game. Still fun though.

MW7

Bongo Bongo is one of the few things in Ocarina of Time that is difficult for me. Granted I've only done 3 heart runs for about my last ten or so playthroughs, but still he's harder than the rest of the bosses and enemies for me.

The hierarchy of difficulty for me goes Bongo Bongo > Stalfos > Invisible Floormaster > everything else in the game (including bosses).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom