• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bongo Bongo What Did You Think?

lilwilly

Swordless Link
He was really the only reason why i keep playing oot today:) my favorite boss and thing to do in oot

OotLord1003

Young Link
Well, I must admit that Bongo-Bongo was VERY easy, I'd say he's easier than ghoma! But that's my opinion.
Bongo-Bongo was very fun actually, and His death was quite satisfying.
But I must complain that he felt like a mini boss and I was hoping for something a bit more creepy, Like Fyrus mixed with Armoghoma, Now that would be cool!

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Bongo Bongo for me wasn't exactly difficult, it was just slightly difficult to aim and kill him. It was pretty entertaining to kill him, and even more entertaining watching him die. After all, he is an evil temple boss.

:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Bongo Bongo was pretty hard to me. But then again, doing a three heart run is SUPPOSED to be hard. I had to do the Biggoron's Sword sidequest in order to beat him, I'm ashamed of myself :(

When I played through OoT for the second time recently, he annoyed me so much. I couldn't remember how I did it and I kept on dying :P But once I remembered, it was cake. And fun. I rather like bouncing around on that giant drum. Well, except for the point that I ran out of arrows...

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I never really liked him. The scene with Sheik made him look all fierce, and then he ended up being the easiest boss in the game. It just kinda made me mad.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I thought he'd be much harder than what he was. It was easy once I figured out you don't have to use arrows. He also wasn't very scary I was expecting something terrifying, like a horribly mutated ReDead army. Or a giant Floormaster. Something with blood and gore.

N

Nice Matt

when i first saw bongo bongo, i have to admit i was a little sad that a "thing" like that could wreck kakoriko. i figured it be way more scary, except i was given a sub par drummer who probably has awful depth perception seeing as how he had one eye and could never hit me with his hands

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I thought he'd be much harder than what he was. It was easy once I figured out you don't have to use arrows. He also wasn't very scary I was expecting something terrifying, like a horribly mutated ReDead army. Or a giant Floormaster. Something with blood and gore.

Just curious, how do you beat him without using the bow? I've never tried any other method .. do deku nuts stun his hands and his "eye" just like the arrows do or is there another way altogether?

As for my opinion on him .. I love fighting him. He's my 4th fave boss battle behind Phantom Ganon, "beast" Ganon, and Twinrova.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom