• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It’d definitely have to be you and Mellow, at least. As for the third, I was thinking Ex, as he’s been cooperating with you and has also defended Tristan, so this seems like a viable scum team to me, even if my town lean on him is a point against it.

This team actually would work with d2's eod...
If we assume Tristan is scum there than Legacy and Ex being on Libk makes sense.

This team actually would work with d2's eod...
If we assume Tristan is scum there than Legacy and Ex being on Libk makes sense.
There's one issue with that team though. If that's the case, Ex is fairly deep (Kirino and Mikey, both town in this world, town lean and hard town read Ex respectively) so there is no reason for me to cause a commotion to attempt to hard force a miselim here. A much better strategy would be to have Ex case me and bus me then ride off of that cred, Mikey certainly would always vote with him in that scenario and give us the win.

That doesn't match up with my behaviour. If anything I think me flipping scum (in theory) would actually make Ex look quite bad. Why would I sacrifice Ex's towncred like that?

I mean to be fair this is by far the best team I've seen people suggesting and I actually accept this as a fair point but nah come on now it doesn't really work if you think of how I should and how I actually am playing.

I think if you're reading me as a wolf, you're reading me as a wolf who is attempting to patch up a bad team by either openly powerwolfing (hard defending my teammate Mellow) or by hard deepwolfing (actively working out of our best interests as a potential wolf team by clearing Mellow and to a lesser extent Rubik and attempting to win by myself late in the game).

I don't think I'm on a bad team if I'm w/w with Ex. (Not to flatter him but he's a strong player + would be fairly deep and I would be wanting him to bring it home).

I think if you're reading me as a wolf, you're reading me as a wolf who is attempting to patch up a bad team by either openly powerwolfing (hard defending my teammate Mellow) or by hard deepwolfing (actively working out of our best interests as a potential wolf team by clearing Mellow and to a lesser extent Rubik and attempting to win by myself late in the game).

I don't think I'm on a bad team if I'm w/w with Ex. (Not to flatter him but he's a strong player + would be fairly deep and I would be wanting him to bring it home).
I just want to add that when I say bad team I mean team in a bad situation and not bad players.

Minish and ex are likely my top choices.

If Mikey were scum, this game would be a lot easier to solve in future days, but sun liked him so I'm less happy about that.
Same thing if I were scum presumably? I'm pretty sure I've spewed half of the game town if I am.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Honestly being reckless with softing and such just kinda makes me feel like Legacy is town, because mafia would be more careful especially on a day in which they can win.

Also, everyone remember that mafia insta wins at the end of the day if the votes stay where they are, since they can very easily throw the votes.

I think Min/Johnny/Mikey is actually a fairly reasonable team, but I'm going to withhold my vote until someone specifically tells me to use it, which I'll be at work and might not see it but I'll try to check in.

Honestly being reckless with softing and such just kinda makes me feel like Legacy is town, because mafia would be more careful especially on a day in which they can win.

Also, everyone remember that mafia insta wins at the end of the day if the votes stay where they are, since they can very easily throw the votes.

I think Min/Johnny/Mikey is actually a fairly reasonable team, but I'm going to withhold my vote until someone specifically tells me to use it, which I'll be at work and might not see it but I'll try to check in.
I wasn't trying to get modkilled on purpose but I would probably be lying if I said that there were points in this cycle where I thought I might as well be reckless because if I die at least we can still win if Mikey is town.

I wasn't trying to get modkilled on purpose but I would probably be lying if I said that there were points in this cycle where I thought I might as well be reckless because if I die at least we can still win if Mikey is town.
Not that I was reckless on purpose at all, if I drew the line it was usually when I got annoyed at something and I've not intended to make any sort of hints towards my actual role. Apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom