• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Not sure what you're asking here. But it could be something like the role targets person x and depending on their role gives them false results or redirects their target.
I’m even more confused about how it would work
do you mean like redirects their focus to the unknowingly real culprits to frame them or just redirects normally? Do they have to give two targets every night? If it frames which one is picked and is the second one still targeted? What happens if somehow people use multiple roles at once? what if one of them is killed? lol

hmm I mentioned Tracker/Watcher and Rolecop so maybe if I exemplify with each

let’s assume a framer/redirector role exists:

- it targets a rolecop, what kind of result would it give?
- if it targets a tracker, who would they see or be redirected to? Like, ok, in this case the person they tracked be seen visiting the mafia’s nightkill?
- if it targets a watcher, what would the watcher see or be redirected to? Like how does this even work? They can’t just watch the death without framing a random person lol would they see the culprit visiting whoever they watched? that doesn’t clear anyone

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I’m even more confused about how it would work
do you mean like redirects their focus to the unknowingly real culprits to frame them or just redirects normally? Do they have to give two targets every night? If it frames which one is picked and is the second one still targeted? What happens if somehow people use multiple roles at once? what if one of them is killed? lol

hmm I mentioned Tracker/Watcher and Rolecop so maybe if I exemplify with each

let’s assume a framer/redirector role exists:

- it targets a rolecop, what kind of result would it give?
- if it targets a tracker, who would they see or be redirected to? Like, ok, in this case the person they tracked be seen visiting the mafia’s nightkill?
- if it targets a watcher, what would the watcher see or be redirected to? Like how does this even work? They can’t just watch the death without framing a random person lol would they see the culprit visiting whoever they watched? that doesn’t clear anyone

I'm not going to speculate on all that because it's pointless. Haha. I have no clue what the role is or is like but I do think something like it is possible without it just affecting a cop role.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
both the messages are just wifom and I’m not willing to trust then after the sunfan fiasco :shrug:

if you want to scumread me go for it but I’m 100% sure there’s scum among Rubik/Tristan and Legacy clearing them both makes me extremely paranoid of him too because he’s guaranteed to be clearing one scum by consequence

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I mean yeah it could be a scum messenger role. But why would scum say that Tristan is neither town or scum instead of just like saying he's town?

Also all these posts makes my theory about you wrong I guess so you're back in PoE for me.

both the messages are just wifom and I’m not willing to trust then after the sunfan fiasco :shrug:

if you want to scumread me go for it but I’m 100% sure there’s scum among Rubik/Tristan and Legacy clearing them both makes me extremely paranoid of him too because he’s guaranteed to be clearing one scum by consequence
How are you 100% on this?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Also all these posts makes my theory about you wrong I guess so you're back in PoE for me.
what was it lol
a bit curious

But why would scum say that Tristan is neither town or scum instead of just like saying he's town?
I don’t know :psyduck:

whatever the reason is it seems to be working
I’d think it’s because it’s somewhat safe since we’re guaranteed to assume there’s a 3p and they usually prefer to lay low depending on their wincon so no risk of an alignment counterclaim (which by itself is arguably a reason for modkill) and worst case scenario they just get to bus someone by voting since it’s the main solving aspect of the game and would give them massive towncred?

the fact tristan doesn’t seem to have been shot by either mafia or town makes me wonder if bulletproof might be going on here

How are you 100% on this?
100% is an exaggeration maybe 85%
it just doesn’t make any sense to me to a role like this to be meddled with without the existence of the most absurd and complex role in mafia’s history which would be a pain to create and plan interactions

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
the fact tristan doesn’t seem to have been shot by either mafia or town makes me wonder if bulletproof might be going on here
well this was worded weirdly because no sane person would shoot their scumbud (: (**** you KoD)

the fact tristan wasn’t shot by town makes me think of bulletproof and it not being shot by mafia (which was likely if they were really indept) makes me think he might be one of them

what was it lol
a bit curious

I don’t know :psyduck:

whatever the reason is it seems to be working
I’d think it’s because it’s somewhat safe since we’re guaranteed to assume there’s a 3p and they usually prefer to lay low depending on their wincon so no risk of an alignment counterclaim (which by itself is arguably a reason for modkill) and worst case scenario they just get to bus someone by voting since it’s the main solving aspect of the game and would give them massive towncred?

100% is an exaggeration maybe 85%
it just doesn’t make any sense to me to a role like this to be meddled with without the existence of the most absurd and complex role in mafia’s history which would be a pain to create and plan interactions
If you're doubting the existence of the mafia framer/redirector role that I am claiming exists, surely you should be doubting me first because I must be flat out lying?

I'm going to hard shield Mellow from today's kill. If you trust me, know that Mellow dying today is game over (killing them tonight is ok if you're the vigi).

If you don't trust me on this then you should be voting me today, not Mellow. Mellow is only ever a wolf if I am because I am hard touching for them not being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom