• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

If the first message was just a message and not an alignment peek, why go after mezlo? Why say they're 3p and not mafia?
How would mezlo know to claim 3p?

Like this really just looks like a fake 3p claim
It's not fake. I am almost certain of it. Never, ever vote Mellow. If we need them dead, our vigi can kill them.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
so obviously legacy did some stuff that people are claiming
hmm
legacy/mezlo/johnny?
it still doesn't explain why freaking rubik gets the wrong alignment check on someone that the mafia would have killed anyway
ugh
I'm focusing too hard on mechanics I just need to ignore what I can't control and iso some peeps

hmm
legacy/mezlo/johnny?
it still doesn't explain why freaking rubik gets the wrong alignment check on someone that the mafia would have killed anyway
ugh
I'm focusing too hard on mechanics I just need to ignore what I can't control and iso some peeps
It should be pretty obvious that I'm not mafia unless Rubik is, I've probably just saved them from dying and it would be borderline throwing for me to hard save a town who was about to die in MyLo if I were mafia.

If I'm a wolf, the team probably has to be exactly me/Mellow/Rubik because defending townies in MyLo is an awful idea.

I think it should be fairly obvious that the above team isn't it.

hmm
legacy/mezlo/johnny?
ugh
If you don't mind me asking, why not Kirino?

Mikey the Moblin

I actually think similarly about Minish at the moment with her turnaround on Chevy when discussing his interactions with Rag. Scum could likely just sit on the minor suspicion without moving from it before making a vote later on, so this change seems equally proactive at first glance.
maaaaaybe minish is on this hypothetical team
the defense of minish here popped out to me at the time because it was on something so bizarrely NAI to me
but who would be the third
could be johnny
gotta iso turtle ig

Mikey the Moblin

Mellow is probably town. Their earlier scumread on my slot and their reaction to being pushed are both weird but I like the progression on Rag, it seems like it's genuine. I might be missing some context but why does a wolf town lean a player then switch to voting them and bringing light to their changed reads then switching off them again? Would be a random play.

Not lock town by any means but I would steer off of voting there today.
like this does look enough like scumbud defense that I feel justified in pursuing this world a bit further, I have time

I'm just thinking about your messenger/cop ability and how it can fit together
if what you're saying about wolves taking your action is true, then even that still doesn't explain why the message rubik got was clearly wrong.
I'm not claiming messenger, to clarify. I'm just saying that Iknow that there's a role that 1. Roleblocks the target and 2. Can, I believe, use their target's role or a sabotaged version of their role. I think it's fair to assume that the messenger was sabotaged last night... but can I please ask you why you're so confident that I was targeted last night and that I was the messenger?

How are you acting like I'm lock wolf without ISOing me after I revealed some information that I had zero need to reveal as scum?

Mikey the Moblin

I'm not claiming messenger, to clarify. I'm just saying that Iknow that there's a role that 1. Roleblocks the target and 2. Can, I believe, use their target's role or a sabotaged version of their role. I think it's fair to assume that the messenger was sabotaged last night... but can I please ask you why you're so confident that I was targeted last night and that I was the messenger?
so you're saying you're a rolecop then
mmmnot sure that's better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom