• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
This why we speculated if a framer targeted someone who sent the letter
I'm not even sure how that would work?
are we speculating a framer specifically for that specific role? what would even be the odds of them hitting them right lol
and it doesn't make much sense for a framer to be able to frame different roles specially if they have to lock a target and provide a fake result before the night ends?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Can everyone please stop misrepping me thanks
Yes I scum read rubik
The letter is just ??? If they're town

But there is a world where mezlo and johnny are scum together. Johnny saying that claim doesn't make sense from mafia perspective is just completely untrue
Mezlo not dying in the night additionally makes things frickin garbage

If we say something like "roleblocker please be the first to vote today" would that count as a claim?
On second thought, while I can't stop people from voting, I can stop people from saying stuff like this. It feels like cheating and is a blatant work around of the rules.

WHOEVER MAKES A SUGGESTION LIKE THIS WILL BE MODKILLED INSTANTLY

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm not even sure how that would work?
are we speculating a framer specifically for that specific role? what would even be the odds of them hitting them right lol
and it doesn't make much sense for a framer to be able to frame different roles specially if they have to lock a target and provide a fake result before the night ends?
In general gameplay, a framer targeted someone and if their target has an investigative power, that target's investigation shows up as scum. It's not impossible that a framer could hit a player who investigates by choosing a target and then a result recipient. I'm not saying the framer gets to choose a billion things at night, just that they got relatively luck last night.

They weren't.

As far as I know, someone just sent me a message.
Gotcha. Mine were, with "neither town nor mafia" highlighted yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom