• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

If he wasn't replaced I would vote for Mido rn, but that's not really fair this close to EoD.

I'm considering a Johnny vote but I feel like I need to look at his posts again. I didn't like his Chevy vote and I don't recall anything from his D1 really screaming town, but he has been more proactive and present this day.

Libk had a long post today that I didn't really get much from iirc. I get his reasoning behind the Chevy vote and can see myself in his shoes, but it's hard for me to grasp whether or not that's AI. Overall he hasn't been around much at all and the "you can lynch me if you want" thing from D1 doesn't sit right with me.

SunSun caught up rather quickly, which is nice, but I find it really difficult to catch up to a game that fast without some outside guidance. Maybe that's just me being paranoid though. Overall, his posts today have been fairly null for me and I still don't like Pen from before. But I don't want to lynch him, especially if he isn't going to be around much for the rest of the phase.

Rubik has had incredibly unremarkable contributions this entire game, even during D2, and hasn't said/done much besides soft claim, which I still kinda think scum would be a bit more careful about. I also don't think scum sits back and lets Rubik, a strong player, be the leading wagon this close to EoD.

I still feel unsure about Min but I've been increasingly satisfied with her posts this day.

I was mistaken when I said Ex was sheepy earlier. I blame my sleep deprivation. My opinions on him from the first day still stand, however, as I do feel he has said a lot without saying much.

I'm getting paranoid of Kirino too. I townread him for his posts during D1 but he was rather inactive at the start of D2. I could understand his reasoning for moving to Rag, but it's probably not AI.
Would you mind going into a bit more detail about what would have made you vote the person I replaced, please?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
SunSun caught up rather quickly, which is nice, but I find it really difficult to catch up to a game that fast without some outside guidance. Maybe that's just me being paranoid though. Overall, his posts today have been fairly null for me and I still don't like Pen from before. But I don't want to lynch him, especially if he isn't going to be around much for the rest of the phase.
nice
A
N
G
L
ESHOOT

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Would you mind going into a bit more detail about what would have made you vote the person I replaced, please?
I've spoken about him a few times in this thread already, but mostly it was his complete disappearance once the game started picking up. He posted once D2 and honestly I can't tell you by memory any of the content of said post. There's been tons happening in the game, while when he stopped posting there still wasn't much going on.

I've spoken about him a few times in this thread already, but mostly it was his complete disappearance once the game started picking up. He posted once D2 and honestly I can't tell you by memory any of the content of said post. There's been tons happening in the game, while when he stopped posting there still wasn't much going on.
Thank you. Would you mind explaining to me why you think that their drop in activity makes them more likely to be a wolf specifically and not just posting less for irl reasons / lack of motivation?

D1 Votecount:

Ragnarokio (5) (Rubik, Pen, Minish, Chevy, Kirino)
Chevy (5) (Mikey, Johnny, libk, SMS, rag)
Pen (2) (Mido, Mez)
Libk (1) (ExLight)

[QUOTE="Mellow Ezlo, post: 1272912]
[/QUOTE]
Yeah wolfchat and cultist chat helped me a lot
Lot of overlap between those two

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
lol

twas just an observation, not a read.

@Legacy of Smiles it's the fact that he never came in with an explanation/excuse, just placed an RVS vote, made one or two decent posts, then disappeared as it started picking up. Seemed like he was trying to just be under the radar for the most part.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I hate that it's the final day and we don't have wagons deeper than 2 votes. At this rate, scum is going to get an easy win. Shallow wagons rarely hit scum.
I feel like the wagons will explode a bit as we go into EoD
aren't shallow wagons more likely to be scum though? scumbuds often hesitate to vote their partner if a bus wasn't coordinated beforehanded

That's slightly worrying because that might mean that we're in 6v3v1 situation and two town deaths (a mischop and the night kill) would mean that we technically no longer have majority vote.
**** you're right
to be fair indept rarely sides with scum, but that's still really risky

im on page 5 my hot takes are mikey and chevy town, tristan mafia
these are all vibes

rag saying her goal was to not get modkilled and then getting strung up d1 means she achieved her goal
Quick question: how familiar is Sun Fan with these players that they mentioned here?

I'm town and I think Sun is a bad wagon.

I might not have the energy to contribute heavily right now, but I'm certainly also a bad wagon. If people still think I'm scum by day 4, I'll probably be more fine dying there, but it's a waste to lynch me sooner.

I hate that it's the final day and we don't have wagons deeper than 2 votes. At this rate, scum is going to get an easy win. Shallow wagons rarely hit scum.
Can you please tell me who would be a good wagon then?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I realize we have a few hours yet but I still want to push rubik through, I feel like they literally dont care about living or not which isnt AI but I dont like it regardless
I also need Johnny and libk to post more
Sorry, work was rough today so I'm a bit spent.

Tristan, Minish, Libk/Mido seems like a reasonable team to me.

Doubt I've got it right, but I could see it.
I think you're right on this mostly. Monish has been super noncommittal in a way that doesn't fit her town meta. Tristan's posts are full of content and while I want to town read him for it, the lack of aggressiveness feels weird to me, like you said, how he played with me in your Smash Bros game. Libk is kinda mia again. I like his content when he's here, but it's hard to not scum read someone

I think I'll vote for Tristan, knowing full well his wagon was the two inactives from yesterday.

Vote: Tristan

Ama

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom