• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Hearts

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((I haven't been able to think of a way to get Admon in here...agh! screw it))

The spear landed a few inches to the left of the target. The young boy let out a sigh.

"You got to keep your elbows up. And follow through, next time." Admon explained. After a quick glance at his watch, Admon realized the current lesson was over. The young children of the town had all wanted to be as skilled as he was with a spear; they all wanted to hunt.

"Keep practicing until next time, Joro." Admon encouraged the boy as he returned to his home. A small house with several windows, all currently opened. Inside, he was washing his hands off when he heard a ding! from another room. He looked to find the desktop lit up, and a mail icon with a 1. He opened the e-mail to find a strange message.

Cheese sandwich...? It was a weird way to describe it, and there were several words that confused him. He closed the window, but saved the email. All throughout his next lesson, he couldn't help but shake the message from his head. He had to get to the top, but it couldn't even be real. Could it?

Keriki slipped inside, careful to stay to the edges of the living room that she walked in on. Her mother was sitting on the couch, staring straight ahead in complete silence. Keriki hoped, quietly, that she didn't notice her daughter as she tried to slip upstairs.

Maybe she did, but she didn't acknowledge it. Keriki went upstairs and into her room, waking the computer up.

When she checked her email, her face finally split into its normal happy smile.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((M'KAY. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING. SO HERE'S SOMETHING.))

Okay, Winston had been laying in bed for at least an hour now, completely unable to sleep. That stupid e-mail would NOT leave his brain alone! He got out of bed in a huff and went back to his computer, immediately clicking on the bane of his good night's sleep. He re-read the message, not understanding it any better, and thought "Well, if you want me to 'get over here' so badly, whoever-you-are, then why didn't you TELL ME HOW TO?!" In a fit of frustration, sleep-deprivation, and just plain insanity, he sent a reply to the e-mail saying just that.

((If I can't do this, I will edit. It was the only idea I had.))

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(Ill make up a boy now)

Nearby, silhouetted against a tree, was a young boy. He did not speak nor move as his fingers flipped through the pages of a colossal book. He was doing as he dreaded- RESEARCHING.

Minoru felt pathetic. He promised to his friend Naoko that he would not do homework or research for the whole weekend; and he fluffed up already!

Though he knew why. He was not that sort of person to fail all his exams and go clubbing every night; No.... He wanted to GET somewhere in life.

Minoru thought back to what the other boys at his school (Roseanne Academy) were like. Simple; girls. Seriously. Their minds were filled with nothing but girls. It was a very romantic school; and honestly if made Minoru sick. He was never the type for romance- he found it hard to trust his own GENDER- honestly, though he never got anywhere with new friends, let alone relationships.

Minoru stood up and abruptly plonked the book onto the nearby iron dining table. He then let loose one of his famous exaggerated sighs. Minoru has never been what the girls call 'hot', but he was not Male Medusa either. He had typical blue eyes for an English citizen, (He never knew where his name came from) long-ish pale blonde hair, and pale skin lined with freckles.

((So am I permitted to make a Meli?))

Keriki read through the email quietly, fully caught up in what the message described. She found herself slowly leaning forward as she did, so that when she finished, her nose was nearly touching the screen.

None of it made any sense.

But it sounded true. And it sounded really cool, for sure!

She sat back, letting the wheels on her chair(a spinny chair, yay!) roll backwards, taking her into the center of the room with her momentum. She made a thoughtful, pouty expression. So she had to get to the top... whatever it was called. How did a person do that?

Maybe one of her friends knew...

((Meli will undoubtedly cameo here, but if I'm allowed to keep her she'll stick around and I'll have an easier time here in general.))

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
(You can make a Meli. I like the idea of romance going on in this. Who is going to have Tina and Minoru though?)

Cinisse returns to her flat a moment later. She was just closing the door when she heard a barely audible ping.
"What...."
She dashes to the comp and starts to type a reply.

Sorry. No can do. That is a puzzle; and it is one that I cannot walk you through..
But there is one hint for me to give you;
Go down to your basement or a place like one.
And then find a trapdoor at the bottom of the basement (It was probably not here before this email)then go down to the room below it. Under that suddenly-appeared trapdoor, there should be a room EXACTLY the same as the basement you came from with a couple of changes. Then continue down the next trapdoor, and the same will happen.

Continue to do that, and you will know when you arrive. And oh yeah, enough about this secretism; look down.

To. Winstina?

Minoru returned to his house to find a message on his desktop. He read it and sighed irritably. He accidentally got a message which was not for him. AGAIN. He always blames it on the fact that he is right under a satellite.

He read the name. Winstina...? What kind of name is that? Oh wait. Does the sender mean Winston?
He did not remove the spelling error as he re-sent the message. (He did not want to get involved) but the idea of the trapdoor interested him. It sounded crazy, but meh. Nothing else for him to do.

Minoru headed down to the basement and gasped. Surely, there was a trapdoor. And it was not there before. Feeling jumpy, he flung open the trapdoor and jumped down. Sure enough, he emerged into a basement EXACTLY the same as his.

He leaped down the trapdoor again...
And, in a split second, with a sliding transition like somebody jumping into another slide in a PowerPoint, he was back in his room.

"What?" He added confused. "Why?"

And then he saw it. A door in his room.... Which was never there.

He passed through and literally froze in sheer shock. It was a city; and The place was beautifully like something you would see in a Sci Fi movie; floating, holographic message boards. Hovercrafts. Levitating buildings. Slim blue, completely unattached pure-light staircases looking like something from a Zelda game. He looked around in shock.

"Are you Winstina?"
Minoru looked around to see a teenage girl with a slim-cut bob.
"No.... A message got sent but accidentally went to me, I guess."

The girl sighed. "Fine. Lets wait for Winstina and you can stay somewhere before going back home."

"Where is this?"

"The top dimension. I don't want to explain right now"

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((BFFFFAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY CHAOS THAT... THAT NAME! IT IS COMEDY GOLD! I CAN'T EVEN...))

A small 'ding' from his computer woke Winston from the facedesked nap he'd been in. Huh, he didn't even realize he'd fallen asleep at his desk. He rubbed his eyes awake and checked his e-mail.

Oh. My. Lich. The freakshow with the spam mail actually replied. Yadda yadda, dumb instructions... Winstina? The freakshow had actually called him Winstina?! What kind of a name was Winstina?! Like Winston wasn't a bad enough name already in itself! Now he had more reason to hate his name. It could be mistaken for WINSTINA!

After he had promptly facepalmed, facedesked, and any other similar actions you can think of, he finally calmed down enough to digest the rest of the e-mail. Sounded utterly stupid. Magically appearing basement trapdoors? He lived in an apartment building, he didn't even have a basement! Well, there was the boiler room...

Wait, stop right there, train of thought! He was not going down into the boiler room in the middle of the night because of some prank e-mail!

Yeah, that didn't last long. He put on some clothes, including his lucky jacket (because even though the e-mail's completely fake... you never know.), and silently snuck out of his apartment. He found the boiler room pretty easily. Had to pick the lock on the door, but that wasn't that hard. At first, he just saw a normal boiler room. But in the far corner... Oh, no. Please let that not be what he thinks it is! But it is.

A trapdoor.

Well, nothing to do but go in it, now was there? I mean, it could just be a normal trapdoor. You can't know for sure until you look. With that, he opened the trapdoor and jumped inside. Only to land in another boiler room. OK, so the e-mail was officially not a prank. Greeeeat. Because this is just what he needed in his life. Dimension-hopping. Sadly, since there seemed to be no way back, he was stuck going forward. He found another trapdoor, which led to another boiler room, and another trapdoor. But this one did NOT lead to a boiler room. It led to a city taken straight out of a sci-fi movie.

"What... the bloody ****."

((Just to let you know, whenever I use asterisks, I'm using asterisks. I'm not typing an actual curse, then having ZD bleep it. I'm bleeping it myself. And yeah. I'll even bleep words ZD doesn't.))

((I GET A MELI. I GET A MELI.=DDD))

Keriki stood up, poking around the room for her phone until it buzzed in her pocket with a text. She pulled it out--sure enough, she had a text message. It was form Melica.

[1:32]
Meli: Hey, Keriki!
..Keriki?
crap i bet you're zoning out again.
XD

[1:40]
Meli: seriously. Keriki, come on.
You've never zoned out this long!
right?

[3:13]
Meli: Keriki, seriously. Did your mom...
im tellin you, she isn't right in the head, treating you like that.
Kirinen would be willing to take custody of you, I bet.
To protect you and stuff.

Keriki: No, my mom didn't hurt me today.

Meli: Christ, Keriki, there you are!
Gad, how long were you zoning?

Keriki: ummmm idk!
a while i think...

Meli: Eh, you're fine now
what's up?

Keriki: i got an email.

Meli: gasp!
no waaaay -__-

Keriki: it's really cool though!
lemme send it to you...

[3:21]
Meli:...well then.
maybe its just spam...

Keirki: i dun think so!
i think it's true.
can you help me get to the toppest place?

Meli: top dimension? XD

Keriki: yes!

Meli: er, sure, i guess.
not sure how much help i can be, but i can try.

Keriki: yay!
thanks you!

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Cinisse and Minoru was alerted with a male figure magically appearing out of nowhere.
"You Winstina?"
Minoru, seeing Winston's furious face, being a natural peacemaker, stepped forward. "DAMMIT! IT'S WINSTON!"
Cinisse blinked and sighed. "Welcome"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Admon threw his spear, and with great force it jammed into the side of an antelope. He took no pride in it, even though it was a rare occasion to kill one of these animals. Instead he just walked silently to the dead animal. He waved for Joro to come over, as Admon had been teaching him more than throwing that day, when he heard the sound of an engine. Far off, a car was barely visible. Admon's jaw dropped as he ran, pulling Joro along.

The car coming was one he recognized before. Many had, and even those who had never seen it knew it. The men it carried had come to their small town in the past, where they looted them and killed. Thankfully, others had seen and warned the town, as many families scrambled to gather their belongings and rushed into their homes. The basements hidden and unknown of by outsiders. Admon looked for Joro's family, to give them the kid, but he couldn't see them around. Instead, brought Joro into his own home and opened the basement trap door in the closet.

Silence was the worst part. Not knowing if they would be found. The concrete was cold, and Joro began looking around. For a weapon, Admon assumed. The place was empty, the only weapon was the spear Admon retrieved before they ran. Nothing else was down there....

"Is there another cellar beneath here?" Joro asked, signaling towards another trap door. Admon shook his head, as he walked over to it. He opened the trap door and dropped down. The drop was farther than he thought, and looking up there wasn't a ladder. Joro began to come down too, but Admon told him to stop.

"This is just a hole..nothing down here." It was an exact replica of the above room, he realized. Except for the metal door. "Uh, Joro, I will be right back." Withoug waiting for a reply, Admon opened the door and went in.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Awww, I wanted to do that!))

Winston deadpanned at the random kid who somehow knew his name. "Thank you, random stranger. Because I couldn't possibly say that myself." He then turned to the girl who must've been the one who sent the e-mail. "Yeah, about that. My name is already bad enough in my eyes, I don't need people like you trying to make it worse!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom