• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Hearts

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(Hiya! BH is finally on the quantum! Oh yeah; I am a 13-year-old studying quantum physics (lol) ... Or well the string theory anyway. So of things get REALLY confusing, tell me and I will try and explain it better. This is going to be a humour based, half Diary of a Wimpy Kid style writing. Read through and you will see what I mean.

ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING: we will be using chapters to keep track of the story. There will be a spoiler tag before every post showing the previous chapters.

OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICE: I improved the story a bit during the time I was gone, so mind if it is different. Oh yeah, the storyline is owned by me but the Theme Song is something I thought would be good.)

THEME SONG: The Great Escape, boys like girls

GENRES:Fantasy, Sci-Fi, action, adventure, comedy

CHAPTERS:
PROLOGUE: The Email

PROLOGUE: The Email

Tina Spark is just a normal 14-year old American girl... One of the ones that likes slashing zombies to ribbons in every gory game going, and eating chips all day even though she never gets fat. I bet you are like; "IS THIS THE RP?!" Well if you are, you are missing some crucial details....

For starters, Tina lives on planet earth (duh) but in another dimensional plane. Think of it as a triple decker cheese sandwich; the entire sandwich is Planet Earth, but the three slices of bread are the dimensions, each looking the same but with some differences. Each piece of bread lives close to each other but not noticing each other due the the cheese inbetween. Listen; you! Random person that is viewing this email. Look around the room; you can just see a room, right?

Well, truth is you are living RIGHT ON another dimension. The whole world is; the other dimensions are overlapping that one, but the invisible barrier, the cheese, Is blocking off any contact between the dimensions, unless you have the Correct instruments. If my info mainstream is correct, the one you are in is the middle of the three. (Nyeh heh, loser)

The three go in order of how futuristic they are. The bottom one is like REALLY old, middle meh normal (the one you are in now), top futuristic.

Tina spark is in the top one. Okay, that was a bit of a blundered lecture, but yeahs, GET OVER HERE. As I said earlier, the cheese barrier can be cut by a correct instrument. For example, back to the cheese sandwich, if someone in the middle piece of bread gets a mini knife or something, they might be able to cut through the cheese and get to the other bread.

Anyway WE NEED YOU! (old British pointy finger guy) get over to this dimension NOW! Alter a time-machine to get you to other dimensions or something!... Oh wait... You can't. You are too old-brained to have time machines... JUST GET OVER HERE!!!!!

To: Some middle person
•••••••

CHAPTER 1: Tina and Cinisse

"Sent the Email yet?!"
Two girls were sitting in the park bench, talking. The whole place was completely futuristic; with floating signs, hovercrafts, and glowing blue veins everywhere. The speaker was the one slouched on the side, teenage-style. She had thin pale blonde hair, blue eyes, and light skin covered with an orange T-Shirt, yellow miniskirt and denim jacket. The other girl was stood up straight, bouncer straight. This one had black hair in a bob that seemed to curl around her tan-skinned head like a helmet. She wore cropped jeans and grey hoodie.

The black-haired one took a couple of steps closer. "Yes I did, Tina. The people worthy of being the next Gatekeepers should be receiving it now"

Tina gave a satisfied sigh. "Good, Cinisse. TBH, I hope your message was any good, after all, you suck at writing."

Cinisse flinched at the remark and said nothing for a long minute. "...By the way, why do we need Gatekeepers from the other dimensions anyway?"

"Tradition. Every gatekeeper has to be chosen from another dimension."

"How many are there?"

"Don't expect me to do any maths, punk! One American, which is going to be me, African, Japanese, British, whatever. Each one has this necklace thing.... Whatever. Lets go."
Tina got up and shot out of the park, leaving Cinisse behind.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((OK, could you please explain exactly what these changes are, and what they mean for us? Because both me and Dagger are confused, and he won't talk to me because he doesn't like his new British accent. So hepl?))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Yeah, but would Dagger know about the whole Gatekeeper thing no matter what dimension he's from? And do I need a second person like you have?))

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(You don't need another person. Cinisse is just to help the story progress better. And no, Dagger won't know about him being a Gatekeeper; he will just get the mail and have the sudden urge to get to the top dimension somehow. (Idea. Not set in stone for you) he will get told there.)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Keeeay than. But here's a problem. Neither me OR British!Dagger have any idea how ta get to another dimension! He's gonna be a middle dimensioner. And even thought he doesn't know about Gatekeeperness, does he still have his necklace? Sorry for al this OoC posting, I just wanna be clear on what's going on so I don't make a dumb mistake.))

((Oh dear. I'm younger than you., Siniru, I'm bound to be hopelessly losssss...t...

Frex it. Use your iamgination, you say? Then I'll do that.))

The girl absentmindedly stared that the lazily drifting clouds, murmuring to herself. She seemed to be muttering made-up lyrics to a made-up song as she watched the puffy bluffs float above her head. Her short brown hair was splayed out beneath her like a little fan, and she was wearing her light-grey hoodie even in the warm weather.

She was somehow managing to completely ignore the fact that in her back pocket, a phone was buzzing noisily, vibrating against her as if it was screaming at her OT pull it out and check the notification she had.

The sky was just so pretty today...

((omngawsh. I missed you SO MUCH Keriki XD

The last RP she was in majorly, she kind of died a few weeks ago so yeah. It's so good to have her back!))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I think I'm gonna uselessly bring back one of Dagger's oldest quirks... And GAH MY IMAGINATION HATES MEEEEH.))

Late one night, in a relatively nice apartment building somewhere in England, a particular young man was sitting in a plexiglass computer chair (plexiglass makes people seem cooler, don't judge), playing World of Warcraft.

"C'mon, you bloody boss..." He muttered on his third attempt to beat a really annoying boss monster. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon. No. Nonono!" The monster killed his character. "Noooooooo!" And he facedesked in despair.

A few seconds passed like that, then his computer 'ding'ed, signifying he'd gotten an e-mail. "Who the heck is bothering me this time?" He mumbled as he clicked out of the game and into his e-mail account. Only one unread message, and it didn't say who it was from. "That's strange..." He mumbled as he clicked on it. "Better not have a virus or something." It turned out to be the email from the prologue. The longer he read it, the more twisted his WTH face grew.

"This has got to be a prank." He muttered. But strangely enough, a little part of the back of his mind believed it. He NEVER believed stupid conspiracy theories. And this was one of the stupidest. But that little bit of his mind, it wasn't even big enough to be a little voice, was insisting it was true. What. The. Heck? He shook his head. "You've just been playing too much Warcraft, old boy." With that, he clicked out of his e-mail account (but he never did delete the e-mail...) and headed to bed.

((Gah, I'll come up with a way to get thim there soon, I promise! And I'm sorry if his Britishness is kinda stereotypical. It's hard changing your character's nationality. And yeah. Mleh.))

((HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL ABOUT A FREAKING JAPANESE KERIKI.))

About ten minutes after the phone actually vibrated, Keriki, who was laying in a field of grass on a steep hill at the edge of the city, realized that she had a text or soemthing and pulled it out. It was her mother, yelling at her to snap out of her "pathetically stupid trance" and "get home already, you little--"

Keriki decided, from experience, that it would be a good idea to not read the rest of it. It was probably mostly just foul-sounding words she didn't understand, like it always was. Her mother wasn't as nice as most people--home never really felt like home to her.

That was why she made so many friends. If she couldn't really trust her family, then she wanted to have another family. It's only natural to want a person to put faith in and confide in! she thought to herself, repeating the words of one of her friends.

As she stood up and started trotting off cheerfully back home, she wondered what the word "confide" meant. She'd have to ask Kirinen.

((Just some Keriki description, backstory-building, and slight foreshadowing. I do see potential for a Madi/Dagger-type relationship in this RP. Or should i say Keriki/Kirinen. Or is there not much difference.

Just want to confirm that Kirinen does exist but will probably never show her face in this RP, and Keriki's abusive mother is a minor, expositionary character.))

((No, it's a more familial relationship that I have in mind. But if you make a boy and he sticks, I WILL BRING IN MELICA. ....PLEASE LET ME BRING IN MELICA IF YOU MAKE A BOY AND HE STICKS. Serious, this is the best opportunity to test DaggerXMeli as a serious ship! But I'll only do it if you make a boy and he sticks.

She said as she went back to the SU and started writing her SU with an air of hopeless hope. XD))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Yeah, Siniru, Dagger/Madi is a purely SIBLING relationship. And it would have to be REALLY FREAKING GRADUAL if you want Keriki to be the Madi, HyMo.

...Dagger's the only guy? Oh dear. Well, if DekuNut or Windmill get on this RP then I won't be alone. And there may possibly be non-kismesis Melagger? o_O *mixed feelings of extreme polarity* Aaaand I still have no idea how Dagger's getting to the top dimension so this is a purely OoC post.))

((I know. But Keriki freaking sticks to people like duct tape until they get used to her. It's inevitable XD
I know right?! But it IS worth a shot. Ayy? I'll edit once I come up with something XD))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom