• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstone (Sign-Ups)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I don't know if my character is valid but if your going to ask me why he has to many magical alignment it's because he live's <b>10,000 B.C</b>. I Hope my character will be accepted.

Well, sorry Fighty (what is it with me calling people by a portion of their names and then adding a y anyways? Swordy, Beeky, and now Fighty?!), but I don't have that role and werewolves aren't exactly in this story. Plus, he's a bit too old for the story (okay, understatement, he's way too old). And with so many magical alignments, abilities, and immunities (vampire immune to sun? yeah, if this was an RPG, he'd be beyond game breaker material just for that) he's way too overpowered, if not a little too Mary Sue-ish for my tastes (Mary Sue = FRIGGIN BAD in case you didn't know).

My thoughts are to just give him one alignment (like an actual element like Earth, Fire, Wind, etc, trust me, he's gonna be awesome enough with just one alignment, I'll make sure of it), cut down his age a little bit (the maximum I'll allow for vamps is 500 years of "true" age, I probably should've said that), maybe have him as the Big Bad or an appearance (he also seems like a pretty good candidate for Big Bad's Right Hand Man), and then perhaps try not to have as many conflicting personalities (after all, you'd think an unfriendly person would be unfriendly because he's not the niceest person around and a loner wouldn't be so carefree, etc).

Sorry, you've got a decent start with your character, but as he is I (sadly) won't be able to accept him.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
My thoughts are to just give him one alignment (like an actual element like Earth, Fire, Wind, etc, trust me, he's gonna be awesome enough with just one alignment, I'll make sure of it).

Ok for that matter i will change my characters bio data.

Name: Chamuchi

Role: Half Vampire Half Man

Age: He is the oldest vampire/man in the story 500 years but he looks like 21

Appearance: Black medium length hair, sky-blue eyes, perfect body, wears a twilight coat, bloodstone, black boots and last but not the list tall, white and handsome.

Personality: Loner, unfriendly.

Magical Alignment: Wind

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Ok for that matter i will change my characters bio data.

Name: Chamuchi

Role: Half Vampire Half Man

Age: He is the oldest vampire/man in the story 500 years but he looks like 21

Appearance: Black medium length hair, sky-blue eyes, perfect body, wears a twilight coat, bloodstone, black boots and last but not the list tall, white and handsome.

Personality: Loner, unfriendly.

Magical Alignment: Wind

Hm, looks like you gave him wind. I'll make sure to make him as awesome as possible, because I really love the Wind element (I considered giving Shinsuki the Wind as her alignment before I settled on Earth, actually)

And it seems interesting that you're making him a half vampire, but I'm not sure how that'll work. Also, you still need to give him a role like the ones above. Unless you say you want him to be an appearance (in which case I probably could afford to have him as a half vamp). Look in the first post above and you'll see what roles are available. Honestly, I think he'd be REALLY freakin' good as the Big Bad (main villain, in which case I'd have to make him a full vamp), but it's your call whether or not you want him to be that or somebody else.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Look in the first post above and you'll see what roles are available. Honestly, I think he'd be REALLY freakin' good as the Big Bad (main villain, in which case I'd have to make him a full vamp), but it's your call whether or not you want him to be that or somebody else.

ok then i will stick to your advice my character will be the Big Bad.

G

Ghost of Zelda4

Name: Kyouko

Role: Big Bad's Right Hand WOMAN (Vampire)

Age: 18 (when she became a vampire. lived 144 years as a vampire)

Appearance: Petite with longish, wavy brown hair that's worn up, but always falls down. Pale pink lips and ivory skin. Slightly crooked nose. Chocolate brown eyes and always too large of pupils. Red and gold kimono. Fabric of the kimono is dyed (by Kyouko) with the blood of her first victim. (Won't get too much into her past. it was just someone close to her that she wanted to remember) A neww flower in her hair everyday. Keeps up with appearances even though she travels and kills.

Personality: Wants to be accepted. Always trying to please everybody. Doesn't want to be a villain, but would go anywhere she is welcomed. Believes that everyone deserves a second chance. A little shy, but outspoken when she feels strongly. Only kept around because she's a great fighter.

Magic: Ice/Water

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Name: Kyouko

Role: Big Bad's Right Hand WOMAN (Vampire)

Age: 18 (when she became a vampire. lived 144 years as a vampire)

Appearance: Petite with longish, wavy brown hair that's worn up, but always falls down. Pale pink lips and ivory skin. Slightly crooked nose. Chocolate brown eyes and always too large of pupils. Red and gold kimono. Fabric of the kimono is dyed (by Kyouko) with the blood of her first victim. (Won't get too much into her past. it was just someone close to her that she wanted to remember) A neww flower in her hair everyday. Keeps up with appearances even though she travels and kills.

Personality: Wants to be accepted. Always trying to please everybody. Doesn't want to be a villain, but would go anywhere she is welcomed. Believes that everyone deserves a second chance. A little shy, but outspoken when she feels strongly. Only kept around because she's a great fighter.

Magic: Ice/Water

Well, thanks for the sign-y (arg! my typal tic strikes again!) sis. Well, I think that your sign up character is pretty interesting. In fact, I've already got some ideas brewing in my head.

Now, the thing about her kimono being stained with the blood of someone important to her, I just wanna say this: probably not gonna happen. As I said in the original post, the plot's delicate and I can't have histories mucking up what I have, but other than that it's pretty good.

So yeah, you're gettin' accepted. I'mma go add you now.

G

Ghost of Zelda4

Well, thanks for the sign-y (arg! my typal tic strikes again!) sis. Well, I think that your sign up character is pretty interesting. In fact, I've already got some ideas brewing in my head.

Now, the thing about her kimono being stained with the blood of someone important to her, I just wanna say this: probably not gonna happen. As I said in the original post, the plot's delicate and I can't have histories mucking up what I have, but other than that it's pretty good.

So yeah, you're gettin' accepted. I'mma go add you now.

Thanks for adding me :) Yeah I was a little hesitant about the kimono thing, myself. I knew what you said about history so I didn't wanna make it too much trouble. Can't wait to see your story buddy! Real excited
Thanks again!

Jedizora

:right:
Sigh, Dead vthread is dead. Hopefully this will get more people to make sign ups so MK9 can wright the stroy(unless he abandoned it)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Sigh, Dead vthread is dead. Hopefully this will get more people to make sign ups so MK9 can wright the stroy(unless he abandoned it)

I'm actually currently writing the story. I've got enough people and finally what I deem to be an acceptable knowledge of Japanese culture back in those days, so yeah, it's in the works.

I'm still taking sign ups, though, so yeah. Although at this point it's limited to appearances only.

Jedizora

:right:
I noticed you changed the original charecters. "five man Band"? At Least I got one of those charecters.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I noticed you changed the original charecters. "five man Band"? At Least I got one of those charecters.

Yeah. At first I thought the standard five characters would be too much for me to handle in terms of character development, but then I got some rockin' ideas for other characters and I decided to make them full fledged members of the crew. Trust me, they will be very awesome.

Pen

The game is on!
Name: Eiji.

Role: Old wise vampire man from Shinsuki's home town.

Age: At least 1500 years old, and he looks to be about that age too.

Appearance: Wears a long dark blue robe with a hood, and some red patterns along the edges.

Personality: Kind and wise, he is always there whenever Shinsuki needs help. Despite his somewhat mad personality, he is most often quite calm and helping towards Shinsuki and her friends.

Magical Alignment: Air (he is able to teleport via the wind, and he might summon hurricanes).

I hope it's still okay to ad characters! :D

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Name: Eiji.

Role: Old wise vampire man from Shinsuki's home town.

Age: At least 1500 years old, and he looks to be about that age too.

Appearance: Wears a long dark blue robe with a hood, and some red patterns along the edges.

Personality: Kind and wise, he is always there whenever Shinsuki needs help. Despite his somewhat mad personality, he is most often quite calm and helping towards Shinsuki and her friends.

Magical Alignment: Air (he is able to teleport via the wind, and he might summon hurricanes).

I hope it's still okay to ad characters! :D

It's perfectly okay, man. In fact, I encourage people to keep signing up. And you know, I was thinking about making a character kinda like that. You saved me a bit of work on fleshing him out. Although, for the plans I've already got set in motion, I'd have to make him a human. You alright with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom