• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Day 1 Votes:

OHMAHGOD DAYS THAT ARE LONGER THAN 24 HOURS
Vote: ALIT

Hmmm who to vote for, who to vote for...

Vote: Pendio

Always vote for the mod

Dank memes are scummy af

Vote: Littlegumball

Nunununununununununununununununu- MY VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ((which is based off of literally nothing at all for the time being because I mean, we just started. And I did not need to explain myself. What a goof I am, eh?))

VOTE: DekuNut

I feel so lost when I can't wave to Mido.

So umm...

Vote: Prophecies About Bok Choy

hi friends :)

Then how the **** are they supposed to know I'm the town chocolate chip muffin?

Vote: Sooshi Boi

Good day... err good NIGHT my fellow fresh smelling folks. I feel awfully inferior to the chocolate chip muffin when it comes to tastes and looks.

Vote: Libk

:reggie:

Vote: DekuNut

Someone's still salty about last game. :P

Lemme help ya with that
Unvote
Vote: Bok

Hi guys! :)

Vote: Tristan

I just learned that swedes put banana on pizza. Wtf. That's almost as satanic as Pineapple on pizza. Pendio must be scum

Unvote
Now for stuff to actually happen...

Unvote

Vote: Libk

I don't like that Pendio vote. Creating a three-way tie like that looks scummy to me, also it kinda looks like an OMGUS vote, which I also don't like. I realize I'm tying it up between Libk and Deku myself, but tbh, we've wasted a lot of time this day and need to start talking, and I don't really like Deku's Bok vote either.

Also guys, Pineapple on pizza is amazing.
Tbh, I dont put much stock in ties that far from EoD. Hell, the game was 4 hours old at the time. We werent even a quarter of the way through. Seems a little early to be worried about it to me, but Tristan wasnt the only one, so I'll let it slide.
Also, what was so odd about my Bok vote that you took umbridge to? You never told me.

both of these statements are scummy but i can only vote once so

Vote: Tristan
Now were up to this post. The apprent joke vote that caused the lynch. Still seems weird to me. If shed just quoted non serious votes I wouldnt have bothered, but quoting one serious that peopke could see as scummy and one non serious and voting for the ladder is weird. Despite my current knowledge, I still stand behind the reasoning for my later vote.

Unvote

Vote: LittleGumball

This seems a bit scummy to me. Voting Tristan makes it another tie, and the vote was based on something non-serious. That wouldn't be too big of a deal on day 1, but you also said that what karu did seemed scummy, but didn't vote for her even though that was actually a game related reason.
And as such, I also support Minish's vote. I may have missed it, but why is it that the first voter on the wagon is being seemingly looked over completely?

*inhale* let me point out all the ways that this response is just wrong.

First of all, the only reason you think I'm scum is because I unvoted Pendio due to the game getting serious. This is something the majory of players do so this isn't even strong evidence against me
Secondly, you just posted something that's gonna get you lynched. Why? You don't just say "you vote for her, I vote for here, we get someone else to vote for her and that's that." That's scummier than anything anyone has said so far in the game. You plan to bangwagon me, something that, in general, scum do in the beginning of the game

Looking back, I find this post a little... much. Karu is assuming that Gum is a newb and berating her vehemenately for a single sentence. Not only is she assuming Gum is newb and starting a bandwagon. As people have said, scum are very quick to defend themselves. Has Karu played scum before? I dont think so. As such, looking back, I see this is decently scummy and newbish.

I think I'll
Vote: Little Gumball
She says that her "scummiest post" thing was a joke, but I honestly didn't get jokey feels from it on the first read-through. Seems like backtracking to me.

I also find a little weirdness with this post from Karu:

It seems like she's trying to change the subject and I find it weird, but that's not enough to get a vote from me. Just find it really weird and wanted to point it out.
Totes skum doods

I did find it strange that LG said she has a responsibility to her faction. Was that a scum slip?

Unvote

Honestly, I feel the other reasons for voting her are overblown, but this is a potential slip that I think can be followed.
ALIT is the other one I feel is a little weird. Just calling out a straight scumslip. Im pretty sure Gum is smarter than that. I did think about it a little when I read it, and found it weird, but I give Gummy more credit than that.

To explain why I dont put much stock in ties:
Unless someone switches wagons, one wagon cant surpass another without at one point being tied. So kicking at people who put wagons into ties can be kicking at people who are simply pushing for a large secondary wagon, which, at times, could be scummy. As such Im gonna go against the grain later and look into those people who find making ties scummy. Not because I support ties, but because I only find end of day ties to be scummy.
And yes, I do admit that my vote was late in the day. But I was going to be up before day end, and if my vote was going to lead to an end of day tie, i wouldve unvoted, similar to how I have in other such games.

But going off what i have now:
Vote: Karu

I also wouldnt stop a wagon on ALIT, but I find Karu to be more worthy of my vote right now.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ah, apparently I missed Bok's vote for Gummy because it was in the RVS stage. He was one of the people who never removed his RVS. I won't worry about it though, since it was well before everything else regarding Gum, and he wasn't the only one to keep his RVS out (Kris, Pen, Libk, and Gum all had EoD RVS votes as well).
Let's see, we need more people talking...
@Kristofer Cain @karu y'all haven't shown up this day. Have anything to say?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I also admit that I was wrong about when the tie Libk made was. It was halfway through the day, not 4 hours into it. Multi-day days mess me up now lol. So I can see that a little more from Tristan now, but I still think it's a bit of an overreaction.

karu

Panamaniac
Ah, apparently I missed Bok's vote for Gummy because it was in the RVS stage. He was one of the people who never removed his RVS. I won't worry about it though, since it was well before everything else regarding Gum, and he wasn't the only one to keep his RVS out (Kris, Pen, Libk, and Gum all had EoD RVS votes as well).
@Kristofer Cain @karu y'all haven't shown up this day. Have anything to say?
No not really other than the fact you yourself also voted for the gumball prince. To answer one of your previous posts; I thought gumball was a neewb because I saw a post where someone said the gumball was new to mafia, so that explains my response to her and why I responded that way. I still need to go back and re read some people I'm suspicious of, I'll post something about that later though

karu

Panamaniac
I also admit that I was wrong about when the tie Libk made was. It was halfway through the day, not 4 hours into it. Multi-day days mess me up now lol. So I can see that a little more from Tristan now, but I still think it's a bit of an overreaction.
You seem to be making a lot of mistakes and miscalculations Deku

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
No not really other than the fact you yourself also voted for the gumball prince. To answer one of your previous posts; I thought gumball was a neewb because I saw a post where someone said the gumball was new to mafia, so that explains my response to her and why I responded that way. I still need to go back and re read some people I'm suspicious of, I'll post something about that later though
I remember seeing people saying the opposite, but not people saying that she was new. I'm gonna go look back through for that.
And yes, I did indeed vote for Gummy. Never tried to hide that fact, and quoted that post in my D1 vote post. However, I trust myself, so I won't put a ton of focus on it. Thanks for coming out and posting though, and hope to see the results of your re-read.

You seem to be making a lot of mistakes and miscalculations Deku
I know. I'm just great :P
This is why you fact check before you speak, kids.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Alright, I read back through the thread, and I'm just gonna do this.

Vote: Alit

That supposed "slip-up" that you mentioned would've been such a stupid slip to make that it's pretty much insulting to suggest that someone as experienced as LG would've made it. She's way more careful than that, and you should know that. Also, your vote reeks of fishing for evidence. Not only that, but your vote was the one that truly sealed LG's fate, as it occurred late in the day and stopped anybody from being able to tie it up. When I think about it, what I get is that you were trying to come up with some other reason why she may be scum so you can get some town points by deviating from the evidence everyone else used. Overall, I really don't like your vote.

My next two would be Deku and Karu, Deku is always hard to read though and my suspicion on Karu isn't that strong as it's based mostly on the post LG quoted.

D

Deleted member 14134

I did end up keeping my rvs vote up but I did give my reasoning as to why. I didn't like how she voted for Tristan over Karu when she admitted that she thought Karus post was scummy.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oh, and I guess I should say since it was brought up, my vote on Libk during Day 1 was made only in an attempt to get people talking. I wasn't actually suspicious of him, I just looked through and tried to find an OK reason to vote someone simply for the sake of discussion, because the day had started off extremely slowly.

Alright, I read back through the thread, and I'm just gonna do this.

Vote: Alit

That supposed "slip-up" that you mentioned would've been such a stupid slip to make that it's pretty much insulting to suggest that someone as experienced as LG would've made it. She's way more careful than that, and you should know that. Also, your vote reeks of fishing for evidence. Not only that, but your vote was the one that truly sealed LG's fate, as it occurred late in the day and stopped anybody from being able to tie it up. When I think about it, what I get is that you were trying to come up with some other reason why she may be scum so you can get some town points by deviating from the evidence everyone else used. Overall, I really don't like your vote.

My next two would be Deku and Karu, Deku is always hard to read though and my suspicion on Karu isn't that strong as it's based mostly on the post LG quoted.

It's still possible. I've played many games but sometimes find stupid slips to be my demise like not understanding what "original" meant in SSB2 mafia lmao. LG hadn't played a mafia game in several months so something like that wasn't outside of the realm of possibility.

Anyhow, like I said before, LG's statement stood out to me the most on Day 1. No one else caught my attention. Also, why would I attract so much attention to myself as scum by hammering the vote on LG? Such an action would be counterproductive to my wincon as scum. You mention my vote for LG as tipping the lynch in her favor and others not being able to tie the wagons up. Who would I have been trying to save by lynching LG?

D

Deleted member 14134

You noted LG's actions were suspicious but stayed on Libk instead of voting for LG. You dedicated several posts to this but ended up saying you weren't particularly suspicious of anyone and sticking with your random vote. Even if you disagree with my reasoning for voting LG, I find your Day 1 hedging disconcerting.

I believe he said he wasn't quite suspicious of anyone. I get the impression that he was exploring possibilities rather than saying he was concretely suspicious about anyone. I don't really see your reasoning for voting for him here either. If LG flipped scum I can see why he wouldn't want to put another vote on her but at that point, switching votes at that point would of been adding to the bandwagon. If he is scum he would of been fine with LG going, knowing she was town but I don't really see how not voting for her is that suspicious.

I believe he said he wasn't quite suspicious of anyone. I get the impression that he was exploring possibilities rather than saying he was concretely suspicious about anyone. I don't really see your reasoning for voting for him here either. If LG flipped scum I can see why he wouldn't want to put another vote on her but at that point, switching votes at that point would of been adding to the bandwagon. If he is scum he would of been fine with LG going, knowing she was town but I don't really see how not voting for her is that suspicious.

It bothers me that he threw suspicion at someone several posts in a row and then stuck to a random vote. You also stuck to your random vote, but I felt there was more townie reasoning like saying you would break the vote tie so early on in the day instead of waiting to do so at the end of the day. His behavior doesn't exclude him being scum, especially if Libk is also town. It could have just been a way to look involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom