• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think I've been able to pin Libk as scum pretty accurately in the past. I'm not seeing his typical scum play here. He might have improved in the past year or so, but I'm not going to incriminate him off of a baseless accusation. As for karu, she's a new player so I don't think her unvote post is alarming. I remember PokaLink making a similar post as town in the past.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
First off, these quotes aren't structured like I want them to be. My computer is kinda messing up at the moment, so I'm posting from my Wii U and it's hard to format correctly on here. Sorry if it makes things confusing.

Honestly, I can see LG being upset with Karu and Tristan still making largely meaningless posts after RVS had ended, but I don't think they were inherently scummy. Tristan talking about random **** is something he does all the time in games and karu is new so I can understand her not wanting to lynch someone she had RVS voted for. I think LG definitely overreacted, but that post isn't inherently scummy in and of itself.

Has Libk done anything scummy or is this purely for self-preservation?

I did find it strange that LG said she has a responsibility to her faction. Was that a scum slip?

Unvote

Vote: LittleGumball

Honestly, I feel the other reasons for voting her are overblown, but this is a potential slip that I think can be followed.

In the first post ALIT says he thinks LG definitely overreacted, but doesn't find her posts particularly scummy. He then says he thinks the other reasons for voting for her are overblown. Yet he votes her due to a "slip-up" that I don't think even inexperienced players would make. I also think Tristan pointed out something else interesting about the situation. It does look like it could have been fishing for something else, especially since he didn't mention it until a few posts of his afer it happened.

I think if ALIT flims scum, it might be worth looking more into Libk as well. ALIT asked LG specifically about her vote for Libk, and whether she found him suspicious or if it was just for self-preservation. It seemed pretty obvious that her vote was for self-preservation, because when she cast it, she said it should tie things up. Maybe ALIT's vote for LG was to put more votes on her to make it harder for someone to tie Libk back up with her. He also waited until after Deku's vote, which was the one to break the tie, so maybe he thought that would be less suspicious.

Vote: A Link In Time

Vote Count

Link (1): Minish_Link
karu (1): DekuNut
A Link In Time (2): Pendio, Tristan
Pendio (1): A Link In Time

About 13 hours left guys

Just wanted to point out that I had unvoted for Libk before this vote count. It was at the end of a sorta long post though, so it might have been easy to miss.

The logic in several of these accusations being thrown at me is lacking. If I voted for LG for something that turned out to be minor and meaningless in hindsight, why would I insert myself as the fifth vote in this situation? She had a comfortable lead and such a move only draws attention to myself. I thought I might be on to something but it turned out to be nothing. Libk was just there to me on Day 1. Nothing he did stood out. I wasn't trying to save him.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
In other words, why would I ever make such a risky move as scum? If I wanted to vote for LG, I would be better off sheeping other peoples' reasoning. By saying a townie scum slipped I would make myself a prime lynch target the next day as scum.
Why would LG ever make such a risky move as the one you thought she made as scum? You're being hypocritical.

Jamie

Like I said before, she's rusty.
I don't think a new person would make that mistake. But regardless, you're being hypocritical. You accused LG of making a huge slip up and then used "why would I do that?" As a defense. Maybe you slipped up...?

Jamie

No one else stood out to me so I mentioned what was on my mind.
Town or scum, you really made a weird post when voting for LG, and your defense hasn't been very solid either.

Town or scum, you really made a weird post when voting for LG, and your defense hasn't been very solid either.

The difference is LG was lynched on Day 1. It's very likely a townie gets lynched on Day 1. At least it gives us information. But now people are almost exclusively tunneling me without considering the other players in the game. After this mislynch, we will have almost no information. I can at least appreciate the likes of Bok and Minish_Link trying to assess other options.

Jamie

The difference is LG was lynched on Day 1. It's very likely a townie gets lynched on Day 1. At least it gives us information. But now people are almost exclusively tunneling me without considering the other players in the game. After this mislynch, we will have almost no information. I can at least appreciate the likes of Bok and Minish_Link trying to assess other options.
I am going to look at all of the people on the wagon. DekuNut I think is a good person to look at tomorrow if you flip town considering he broke the tie.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I still dont see what you people have against breaking ties.
Anyways, like I said before, the ALIT lynch seems like a good idea. His vote on LG was questionable. Its not a ton but we dont exactly have a ton to go off of right now. Going into tomorrow, Ill reread some overnight and decide if Kar still seems like a viable lynchee. Shes made a couple decent posts today so she deserves a second look-over. Ill also glance around at the ALIT lynch (regardless of flip we can get some good stuff out of that)

@Kristofer Cain let me rephrase: can you show up and be helpful? Thanks.

@A Link In Time thanks for the list. Itll be nice for if you flip town. Would you mind providing a little reasoning for your biggest townreads/scumreads? I know were on borrowed time before Johnny shows up to kill you, but a few reasons for one person is more useful than just a list. Thanks.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Anyhow, when I die the mafia will effectively have control of all phases so here are my reads:

Town:

Bok
Minish
Libk
karu

Scum:

Pendio
DekuNut
Tristan

Null:

Jamie
Kristofer Cain
I won't ask why Pendio or Deku, since we already know you're suspicious of the former and we're all suspicious of the latter, but why me? Seems kind of random to put someone on a scum list without really having mentioned them all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom