• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blog..not ...working...HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
for some reason my blog posts are not turning up on the thing, and everytime I post a new Blog post it says Moderated Blog entry. Can anyone explain to me what i'm doing wrong?

Frigidblade

Chilled Blade Wielder
In the darkest parts of your imagination...
My best guess would be that the moderators thought it was spam. While I'm sure you were just trying to create a blog, it could have been seen other wise. Here's what I would do. Have you noticed the spam meters near the bottom of the page? Post a blog entry, then see if the number is any higher. If it is marked as spam, I would just ask one of the moderators about it.

Austin

Austin
I can't tell you how much this annoys me, but its my fault it happens! Anytime you have forum related problems. Please PM me! This sends an email notification to my computer and/or phone. Then I can use my phone or computer to fix it. Thanks!

I'm terrible sorry for the inconvenience!

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Justin, is there a way to make moderated blog entries show up in the moderated items list in moderation settings? I find that list very helpful with threads, posts, and group discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom