• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blizzard removing controversial pose.

Nah, they just shouldn't have sexual stuff in them. That won't revert it to Mario. I can name plenty of great, edgy, "adult" games that don't have this stuff in them.
That's good for them but some of us like to play games with sex, sexualization, nudity, etc etc. Do you really want to live in a world where its just not covered? That's boring.

Um... your response is exactly the point of the paradox. The point is that other people assume that these characters are victimized based on purely superficial details when they have no actual knowledge of the character or games. YES, the real character is not actually like that. The whole point is that if it was made a female, the SJWs would declare that "she" was victimized/sexualized/whateverized and be outraged and the company that made the game would be in a PR disaster. The fact that the outraged people are completely wrong is exactly the point.
Very good point. I agree 100%. People do blindly judge before they think or reseatch the topic at hand.

Yes, I do. I honestly am not sure why anyone would want to see that.
giphy.gif

I think it's stupid. The pose is a simple looking-over-the-shoulder shot and isn't offensive in the least. I wish Blizzard had held their ground on this one.

That poor girl looks like she has an extremely uncomfortable atomic wedgie however. Tell me I have sensory issues or something, but I'm pretty sure pants are *NOT* supposed to do that. o_O

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
JTIknSz.jpg

A very stupid and vocal minority that would have never gotten the game, and still won't now that they've gotten their victory, trumps freedom of speech and artistic integrity.

@Lozjam hit it exactly on the head: our society, thanks to these people, is headed dangerously to 1984-like levels.

They want to ban words, ideas, thoughts, pictures. Where is going to end? This goes beyond video games. This is actually a very dangerous development in our society. It needs to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom