• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blast Mask

The blast mask, was, to say the least, interesting. It was like,
"Look mommy, look what I got!" then, a minuet later.
Large explosion.

But, it oddly didn't come with a "don't try this at home", warning... Oh well, population control..

Last edited:

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
The blast mask, was, to say the least, interesting. It was like,
"Look mommy, look what I got!" then, a minuet later.
Large explosion.

But, it oddly didn't come with a "don't try this at home", warning... Oh well, population control..

This was one of the more play around and have a couple of laughs thing. But it was pretty funny mask if you ask me:lol::lol:, I thought at first the mask when you used it all the enemies in the area would blow-up, so I tried it out when I had one heart left and (to make along story short) game over! That really made me mad and I hadn't saved my game so all that data was out the window:mad:.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
The blast mask to me had no point in the game unless you were out of bombs. Also if you want to do the Anju and Kafei side quest you can not do it. The strange thing about it was you lose a heart every time you use it and that is one thing I liked.

K

Kell

sure, it is worth nearly blowing your head off to defeat an enemy.

I don't know why but this really set me into hysterics lol

On topic, when you think about it, even with normal bombs, holding a shield up to protect yourself from an explosion doesn't make much sense whether it's on your face or under your feet lol

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
The blast mask to me had no point in the game unless you were out of bombs. Also if you want to do the Anju and Kafei side quest you can not do it. The strange thing about it was you lose a heart every time you use it and that is one thing I liked.

you won't lose a heart if you use your sheild with it.

This is one of the coolest masks in the game. It wasn't really a useful mask, but wering it on your head, and blowing up. That is very FUNNY! How can anyone think that wering a mask on your head, and having it blow up not even 'behead' you. I know its a kids game, but come on. And the shield thing to makes no since. How in the world will using a shield that is set a good foot away from you head protect you from an explosion that is happening on your head??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom