• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black Wing RP

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Lucas continues to fire beams of lightning from his mouth. He morphs back into his human form and pulls out his two swords. "Let's try something different." he murmurs. Lunging at the thing, he yells, "BOLT SLASH!!!" His swords start glowing and crackling with lightning. Lucas brings them down full force in an x shaped manner. An x shaped lightning wave rushes at the thing.

Kraven dashed forward at full run and jumped forward with his right arm extended in an attempt to strike it. As soon as he landed he swiftly turned around and lunged forward for another strike this time with a right paw/arm which had a blue flame surrounding it.

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(Don't worry, I was just trying to get some ideas. This RP is back on the plate now)

None of their attacks were affecting him.
"HAHAHA! Myonkai is just dropped by to leave a note! THE 5-YEAR PROLOGUE IS FINALLY OVER!!!! THE CURTAINS TO THE PLAY OF DESTRUCTION IS LIFTING; AND THE GUILDS ARE THE PERFORMERS! IT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!"

Myonkai gave a searing laugh and vanished into thin air.

"Just.... The beginning...." Sephi mumbled when he was gone.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I have determined I to be the comedy relief.))

Bangs transformed back into a human and tilted her head in confusion. "We're gonna see a play?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom