• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black Wing RP

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Chapter 1 - The incident

Sephirimé is doodling, her pencil scratching across the paper in a frenzy. The only time she looked up was at Nyu's voice.
"Time to go." She added. "The guild meeting is in ten mins."

Sephi shrugged. "Oh well, just let me finish this. You go in my stead"

"No. If you miss this out the group will disperse and you will be a commoner"

"Shut it, Encyclopaedia."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Brave Vesperia have just completed a mission. " Good work people." Shigeru says to the others. He turns to his deputy, Aonuma. " You take the rest of them for training. I've got to file a report." Aonuma nods.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Alex was relaxing as usual at her guild's meeting. The Black Mamba was very relaxed, some may even say lazy, but they were as deadly and fast ti strike as their guild's namesake.

"Well, Good job on your past mission. The reward....... hm..... well, I'm not sure."

"How about you don't think of one, Alex." Her deputy, Starr, said. "We just love the guild, don't we?"

The cheers and agreements were sincere.

"There's your answer."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Haruto is leaning on a tree, as he sees Nyu pass by. Hello beautiful. he thought.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Later, after he was done filing the report, Shigeru was doing combat training outside with his guild. Brave Vesperia was famous for it`s discipline. " Draw weapons!" He barks. The guild draws it`s weapons in unison. " Engage!" The area they are in is filled with the sound of clashing metal.

Last edited:
Kraven plopped down into a chair near his computer and said to the girl and guy as they walked in to the room: "Well now, do you see just how hard these kind of things are?"

The guy, who was rubbing his sore neck said: Yeah, Yeah. We would eventually get used to it if you allow us to go on these kind of things." then turned to the girl and asked: "Isn't that right Kamiko?"

"Absolutely right Jack!" Kamiko replied.

"Fine, have it your way then. But don't start complaining when things start getting even more rough." Kraven said as he got up from the chair then added: "Well I'm going to go and grab something for us to eat."

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Bangs headed to school, earbuds blasting music in her ears. She looked like she hadn't a care in the world, but that just hid her racing mind that was thinking a hundred things at once. She liked to consider it her secret weapon. A smile graced her face at that thought and she continued on her way, humming along to whatever song she was hearing.

After a few minutes Kraven finally walked back in to see Jack get slammed onto the floor and Kamiko place a foot on his chest before saying; "You wont be getting too far with these fighting skills."

"I leave for a few minutes to return and see you guys training against each other." Kraven said and grinned before adding, "Lets get something to eat."

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Finally, it was time. Sephi walked across the dark purple carpet and passed about a trillion people, settling on the stage with Nyu.
"Welcome" she sung. "I hope you know why you are here today?"
The guild cheered.
"Yes, it is time to reveal. It has been written that every successful guild will have a chance to read the Wand Of Life, the legendary wands that allows travel through time and dimensions. Now, it is time! Get the wand out!"
Suddenly, before that, there were millions if cries from the crowd.
"Mistress Sephi! LOOK BEHIND YOU!"
I did. There, resting solely on the air, was a dark pool.
"No way... What is happening?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom