• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black Wing RP

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Something dark pulls itself out of the pool, staring at Sephirimé with dark red eyes.
"You are a hindrance to my plans, and so, you must be punished."
Sephi smiles. "Heh. Try me."
The young leader runs forward. Her body starts to get lit by a purple light, and like she was jumping through a magic portal, there in her place stood a large dog-sized dark blue cat.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Alex nods and she and Starr into their animals: A large fox and a large snake. They attack the figure.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((One thing I forgot. Lucas can shoot lightning out of his hands.))

Lucas, being late as usual, bursts into the room to find a fight going on. Drawing his two swords, he murmurs, "Ah crap... I just get here and there's already a problem... *sigh*" He rushes at the figure full speed, his swords crackling with electricity.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Seeing that his own attacks were not doing much, Lucas transforms into a dragon, lightning flashing all around him. He opens his mouth and lets loose a tremendous beam of light.

Kraven, Jack, and Kamiko all happened to reach the area that they sensed the ominous presence to see a fight between a few people and what appeared to be a demonic portal(or so they figured).

"You two get out of here now!" Kraven said to his friends before transforming into his tiger form and lunging forward with his right claw extended.

"What about you?" asked Kamiko with worry mixed with fear in her voice before being grabbed by the arm and pulled away by Jack.

(OoC: Been working on a puzzle, playing God of War and dealing with an annoying friend.)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
The thing keeps dodging. He is laughing evilly. "You can't hurt me!!!"
Sephi flicks her tail. "Shut up. WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR INTERRUPTING A BLACK WING GUILD MEETING?!"
The thing laughs. "MY NAME IS CHRONONOME! REMEMBER IT WELL FOOLS."

"Heaven Metronome... SHADOW FLARE!"
A huge beam of blue light shoots out of Sephi's mouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom