• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black Beasts Name Revealed!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Is that Ghirahim on its head? You see the red thing? Possibly Ghirahim's cape? If this is true, I think it's only more reason to support The Imprisoned being his master in incomplete form.

The red does not show up in the physical copy of the magazine which I happen to have right here. Also this thing is only 50 feet not 500, Ghirahim would not look so small riding it. Have a look at links size in comparison below. Ghirahim is even taller so would not look so small on top of that thing. I don't know what that thing is on top of the Imprisoned but I'm sure it's not Ghirahim.

the imprisoned 1234.jpg

Last edited:
The red does not show up in the physical copy of the magazine which I happen to have right here. Also this thing is only 50 feet not 500, Ghirahim would not look so small riding it. Have a look at links size in comparison below. Ghirahim is even taller so would not look so small on top of that thing. I don't know what that thing is on top of the Imprisoned but I'm sure it's not Ghirahim.

View attachment 18875

Hmm... another of the demon tribe perhaps? or an exposed weakness of some kind?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hmm... another of the demon tribe perhaps? or an exposed weakness of some kind?
Well if it's a person, they are very small. I would be more inclined to think it was a weak point of some kind. Apart from that there would be no obvious way to defeat this creature. Perhaps that is what you need to climb onto it's back to hit.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Is that Ghirahim on its head? You see the red thing? Possibly Ghirahim's cape? If this is true, I think it's only more reason to support The Imprisoned being his master in incomplete form.

Well, the blip on the Imprissoned head does seem to be purple and red..... We'll know when the game comes out anyway.

maybe It's a wicked creature created by Ghirahim for some reason.

That's what I think, it serves more of a servant role than a master one in my opinion. I've never seen a master in a lesser form being utilized as a servant before being revived/resurrected/released/whatever in any situation. But then again that could be part of the revolutionary thing with Skyward Sword. It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out.

I got two more theories about the imprisoned:

• Well, the monster doesn't seem to be within the intro therefore it's most likely a servant that was made when Ghirahim and the demon tribe got sealed. The monster does look like a servant and it looks harmless besides the fact that it can either crush or eat you. 2 attacks isn't enough for a final boss even.
  • It might be the shadow form of the demon leader like Veran from OoA for example. From what I heard the final Boss is stated to be huge and the only hugest thing we seen in SS so far is The imprisoned. (and that flying whale hm)

Byrne

Waterloo
Don't you get it?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?

iT is NOT a flying whale!!!!
It is The imprisoned!!!!! Look at the mouth of the 'whale' and look at the mouth of the imprisoned. Don't they look alike??????

It is The imprisoned!!!!! Look at the mouth of the 'whale' and look at the mouth of the imprisoned. Don't they look alike??????

I thought the dream and the imprisoned were one and the same and that the flying whale was shown with Link destroying the targets on its side? Or is it included in one of the spoiler videos?

Don't YOU get it? That's not the whale I'm talking about I'm talking about ANOTHER whale, you know, the 3DS conference one. Sheesh! Calm down! It's like your attacking me for no reason at all. I can obviously see the one you are talking about are the same I'm not dumb. And please lay of with the "!" and "?". Or else I'll do the same!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom