• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black Beasts Name Revealed!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The servant of the goddess that took Zelda away wasn't The Imprisoned and probably wasn't Fi either. I think it was the Sheikah woman we saw in the trailer.

What makes you say that? Fi can fly and was there in one of Link's dreams (if her being shown was part of a dream and not reality). Fi was created by the goddess herself. That would pretty much make her a servant by default. It's very plausible to say Fi is the servant. The Sheikah woman? I would say not. Why? Well, do you think she'd jump up in the sky and catch Zelda before the monster could?

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
The monster never attempted to eat Zelda, that was a dream. Zelda fell in a tornado and was saved by an individual, who could be Fi or the Shiekah lady.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
That could just be at the very beginning. It hasn't been said when he is released.

If the Imprisoned is indeed Ghirahim's master, he definitely isn't freed in time to try to eat Zelda.

The only thing we heard is that Zelda is sucked by a tornado.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
If the Imprisoned is indeed Ghirahim's master, he definitely isn't freed in time to try to eat Zelda.

The only thing we heard is that Zelda is sucked by a tornado.

But why would Link have a dream of that monster trying to catch/eat Zelda for no reason? That doesn't make any sense at all. That'd be like Ganondorf not appearing after Zelda dashed by Link on that white horse when the prophecy dream was realized in OoT. The game also opens with Link dreaming about it already outside, seemingly searching for something. That just doesn't seem like a coincidence.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
If Fi saved Zelda, why wouldn't she have brought her up to Skyloft? I think it's more plausible that the shiekah woman saved her, we don't know that she is the only servant to the goddess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom